Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,933,801 times

Advertisements

This guy is the biggest crook to ever hold office. No lobbyist in DC. Well none for yee but all for me........

His stooge tries to lie it all away like usual.

WH Spends Over 4 Minutes Straining To Say New OFA Is Somehow "Independent" Organization - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 03:51 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,212,912 times
When my spouse and I win the mega millions tonight, we're going to look into that pay to play thing ourselves.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:08 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,639,563 times
But this isn't anything new. Out whole system is screwed up. Money talks. If you have $, you have influence. The rest of us get pandered to but no results. We need campaign reform in a big way - politicians above the local level (and maybe even there in some cities) are bought and paid for. It's a joke. And the people who have the power to change the system are the very ones who benefit from it. And we let them - because we refuse to cooperate on anything. They pit us, the people, against each other and laugh all the way to the bank.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:15 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,051,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikett View Post
But this isn't anything new. Out whole system is screwed up. Money talks. If you have $, you have influence. The rest of us get pandered to but no results. We need campaign reform in a big way - politicians above the local level (and maybe even there in some cities) are bought and paid for. It's a joke. And the people who have the power to change the system are the very ones who benefit from it. And we let them - because we refuse to cooperate on anything. They pit us, the people, against each other and laugh all the way to the bank.
Did you vote for Barack Obama? Wasn't he supposed to represent "Hope" and "Change?"

No, liberals don't get to run from it that easily. Just admit that Barack Obama is the biggest peddler of lies to grace the White House since Richard Nixon. Once you get that off your chest, you might feel better.

No more excuses for this rotten President.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:20 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,058,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This guy is the biggest crook to ever hold office. No lobbyist in DC. Well none for yee but all for me........

[youtube]tHb8PuZpcJg[/youtube]
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHb8PuZpcJg&feature=player_embedded"]WH Spends Over 4 Minutes Straining To Say New OFA Is Somehow "Independent" Organization - YouTube[/URL]
Business as usual. I remember when Barney Frank (of the House Banking Scandal of the 80's had a semi-brothel bing run out of his DC apt.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:21 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,058,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Did you vote for Barack Obama? Wasn't he supposed to represent "Hope" and "Change?"

No, liberals don't get to run from it that easily. Just admit that Barack Obama is the biggest peddler of lies to grace the White House since Richard Nixon. Once you get that off your chest, you might feel better.

No more excuses for this rotten President.
I listened to several dozen repetions from Obama, and I am certain he actually said "Dope and Mange", and probably referred to himself and Joey when doing so.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:40 PM

29,965 posts, read 18,525,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post

WH Spends Over 4 Minutes Straining To Say New OFA Is Somehow "Independent" Organization - YouTube
Obama makes Harding look like a saint, yet the liberals love this corrupt tyrant. It show how idiotic one can be when political partisanship overtakes reason and common sense.

$500K? That is a pretty good deal. However, it only costs $25-$50K to bribe judges in Illinois. Obama learned from the best. Is it any wonder that his Senate seat was being sold as well?

The left should be embarrassed and ASHAMED of Obama. They have lost any touch with reality and assume that corruption for a democrat is perfectly fine. Libs- doesn't your neck hurt from "looking the other way" so often?

Old 02-26-2013, 06:48 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,032,197 times
Actually this is common practice with any president. Give baby Bush $500K and he would let you jump on the presidential bed.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 PM

11,011 posts, read 10,975,661 times
When I heard even MSNBC criticizing Obama for this, I knew this would get interesting. Such blatant corruption. Not even trying to hide it anymore. This is the person our country voted into office???? Sad really.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:51 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,051,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Actually this is common practice with any president. Give baby Bush $500K and he would let you jump on the presidential bed.
Any evidence of such? There's documented proof of such "practice" with Barack Obama. I'm interested in seeing the evidence for Bush. Got any?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies