Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2013, 10:53 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post

Stop acting like I'm the crazy one because I don't support two men screwing and two women screwing and adopting children under the guise of being one big happy family.
Why are you so obsessed with what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home?

And you do realize, don't you, that there is a lot more to marriage - gay OR straight - than those few private, intimate moments that couples share?

Or do you think same sex couples are all about non-stop ORGIES? 24/7?

You really should get that holier than thou mind of yours out of the gutter, you know. I'd hate to be a child of yours - being raised by someone so obsessed with GAY SEX.

Last edited by Cinebar; 02-27-2013 at 11:54 AM..

Old 02-27-2013, 10:54 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Its not two guys snuggling up in front of the youngsters or suggesting they do... Does everything have to be explained..?
Apparently to you it does.

I did not ask what your definition of not-a-family is. I asked what the definition of a family is.

Sheesh!

Old 02-27-2013, 10:54 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,848,992 times
Quote:
So it's hatred and bigotry to state that you don't personally agree with men sleeping with men and women sleeping with women? In other words, you will teach your children that these actions are ok, and there's nothing wrong with this, just as there's nothing wrong with your sons and daughters being promiscuous, or lying, or killing another human being, right?
Quote:
Lilly1224]If you teach them to respect the life choices of others, in essence, you're telling them that they should respect the pedophile, murderer/criminal and everything else under the sun, because after all, these are all "life choices," whether you believe it or not.
Are you having trouble understanding the difference between being gay and being a murderer?

Old 02-27-2013, 10:57 AM

3,451 posts, read 7,052,482 times
Quote:
Yes, they most certainly will. Let's not forget that this was a common practice in both ancient Rome and Greece. Pretty soon these same people (with the right indoctrination) will be arguing, stop discriminating against that man who wants a boy!
This has to be the most asinine post I've read on C-D in quite a while.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:58 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yes, it does.

And, no, you don't have to "endorse" same gender sex but you sure as hell have to "accept" that marriage equality IS becoming the law.

Your intolerance and your bigotry isn't going to change that fact and you DO have to accept what is law.

Don't like same sex marriage? Then don't marry someone of the same sex. See how easy that is?

But you sure as hell don't get to demand that others, who do want to marry someone of the same sex, not get to - at least in the states it is legal in and all the other states it will be legal in soon as well.
No it does not.

Refusal to support the immoral wrong by saying nothing in agreement to the 'idea or circumstance is in keeping with natural law....so your position prejudice's order and the naturally intended, your position is the ultimate in bigotry.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:59 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Quote:
Pretty soon these same people (with the right indoctrination) will be arguing, stop discriminating against that man who wants a boy!
Yowzer, what bizarre and twisted thought processes.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:02 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
If my religious belief prohibits pedophilia, should I be silent about pedophiles?
Pedophilia is a crime against children. It has NOTHING to do with two consenting adults falling in love and wanting to spend their lives together and to have the same rights within the law as heterosexual couples.

And if this thread devolves into idiots trying to make a connection between homosexuality, pedophilia, and bestiality, I swear, I think my head will explode from the display of total ignorance.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:02 AM

210 posts, read 275,225 times

Old 02-27-2013, 11:03 AM

734 posts, read 932,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
When people like you quit saying that gay people are no better than murderers,
"pedophiles, those who cheat, steal etc.", etc then maybe we will respect your opinion...but until you do why should I respect an opinion that places me on the same level of pedophiles. liars, cheaters, murderers, etc?
I stated that their actions are no better than the other, because sin is sin. It would be hypocritical for me to say that homosexuality is wrong and promiscuity between heterosexuals is good, because again, it's all bad behavior.

Quote:
What actions cannot be trusted?
I don't trust actions, that I do not believe are right.

Quote:
I'll ask again, why would gay people want to destroy the "moral fabric of society", and were is that proof that gay people just want to screw each other?
There's a great deal of interest in destroying the moral fabric of society, because once everyone becomes heathens, homosexuality will be viewed as good, so there won't be any opposition to it.

I imagine that murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc will also enjoy society once it collapses as well, because their behaviors will also be looked upon as normal and routine.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:03 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,848,992 times
Quote:
Stop acting like I'm the crazy one because I don't support two men screwing and two women screwing and adopting children under the guise of being one big happy family.

Because I don't accept nor endorse sex between same genders doesn't make me intolerant or a bigot. It just means that I don't accept that perverse lifestyle or want that type of behavior around me or my family. It's akin to not wanting to be around criminals/murderers, liars, prostitutes, pedophiles, etc. I view it all as one in the same.. it's nothing more than gross pathology.
So you have, what, how many posts in this thread? You've already reached the point where one crosses the line from "doesn't accept nor endorse" same-sex relationships to bat**** CRAZY and obsessed over what complete strangers do in their own homes. Do you want to continue painting yourself as the crazy one? Just keep making false and incendiary accusations about gay people and you'll become all that and more. Congrats, I'm sure God loves you.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies