Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2013, 06:09 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times

Advertisements

[quote=Tilt11;28442865]Um, no he didnt. Calling him immoral and a liar is supposed to mean he destroyed him?? LOL You are delusional.

Another thread of garbage posted by a usual suspect. quote]
You are soright!!

Old 02-27-2013, 06:17 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
That may be ........ but he was right about Hannity.
Sorry. He wasn't right about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
No he doesn't. The "angry black man" classification is something proliferated by racist idiots...
You mean, black men don't get angry? hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I don't think that's how he sees himself. Hannity thinks he's a legitimate journalist, which is hilarious.

The congressman was right. He's the very antithesis of ethical journalism.
The congressman doesn't even know the meaning of the position he holds, much less the meaning of ethical journalism. He disgraced the office, his district, and himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Shrieking? Um, no. Were they both talking over each other? Yes.
Did you watch it? If you did, you would have seen long periods of polite silence from Hannity. If you watched it, then your statement above is not truthful. If you didn't watch it, then you shouldn't be talking as if you did.

I have to admit that Hannity gave him far more time than I would have. Actually it was a smart move because the more he talked the deeper the hole he dug for himself.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:23 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I took the liberty of editing your original post for time - hope it didn't change the meaning. ABC said it was acceptable to edit posts for time constraints.
Editing posts and trolling is against the site's clearly stated TOS. I'd suggest editing your post where you altered my quote and returning it to the facts which I originally stated. I will be watching to make sure you do otherwise you will be reported to site's admin.

If you wish to troll, please don't post on this site.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
If Hannity was serious he would not have made a mock campy Obama clip before starting the interview.

Ellison just manhandled this softy "conservative" shill
Exactly. Hannity and fox likely asked Ellison to be on their show to discuss the sequester which Ellison obliged.

Hannity lead in the interview with a radical right wing propaganda piece and Ellison did the right thing by calling out Hannity for being the hack he is.

Hannity was never trying to have an honest conversation, only to troll.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:35 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
If Hannity was serious he would not have made a mock campy Obama clip before starting the interview.
Obama and the Democrats do provide a lot of material, don't they. Why let perfectly good political stupidity go to waste (to rephrase the catchy "never let a crisis go to waste") At least conservatives use these pieces without doctoring them, not like those onthe left who intentionally edit to change the meaning in order to present the opposition in a negative light.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Um, no he didnt. Calling him immoral and a liar is supposed to mean he destroyed him?? LOL You are delusional.

Another thread of garbage posted by a usual suspect.

Dem Congressman Explodes on Fox News, Calls Sean Hannity ‘Immoral’ and a Lying ‘Shill for the Republican Party’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Hannity, while I am not a big fan of his, did pretty well handling his own. Thankfully, he kicked that loser off his program because Ellison was acting like a clown and couldnt deal with facts.

That guy made a complete fool of himself.
He stumbled and stammered when asked how Hannity was immoral, then he spewed some off tangent crap to change the subject around to attack mode. Asked how Hannity was a liar and it was because he was with Fox.

The guy exposed himself, for the raving lunatic he really is.
Hannity let him dig his own grave.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:43 PM

488 posts, read 554,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
“You’re the worst excuse for a journalist I’ve ever seen,” Ellison said after being introduced.
Hannity asked for Ellison to repeat himself, claiming he couldn’t hear him. Instead, Ellison continued to blast Hannity, saying his mash-up was deceptive “yellow journalism” and a “breach of every journalistic ethic I know of.” Ellison told Hannity he was a “shill for the Republican Party,” but Hannity repeatedly insisted he was a “registered conservative.”
[/i]
That's funny, but it honestly goes for pretty much all of journalism. Factual and quality reporting is thrown aside in favor of sensationalism, partisanship, and entertainment. I haven't read all independent journalism sources by any means, but all of the ones I've ran across seem to be heavily biased, if not completely falling within the outer fringes of either side of politics.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:47 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Did Ellison "destroy" Hannity, or did the two of them bark at each other and accomplish nothing. I thought they were both acting like intellectual cowards.

How did Ellison "destroy" Hannity when he refused to engage him in discussion, refuse to answer questions, chose NOT to give specifics as to what he disliked about what Hannity said, and brushed off the fact that Obama was lying with simply a new lie that Obama didn't lie.

Hannity looked ridiculous too.

If this is what is hailed as a victory - may God have mercy on our country as we self-implode.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:48 PM

865 posts, read 623,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
Okay folks, what is a registered conservative?
Have you ever heard of Google? It makes it really easy to find stuff on the webernets.

Conservative Party of New York State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
As of November 1, 2011, a total of 147,993 voters, or 1.3% of New York State's total enrollment, are registered with the party.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
Have you ever heard of Google? It makes it really easy to find stuff on the webernets.

Conservative Party of New York State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This has already been addressed a few times, from the link:

The Conservative Party of New York State was founded in 1962 by a group including J. Daniel Mahoney, Kieran O'Doherty, Charles E. Rice, and Charles Edison, out of frustration with the perceived liberalism of the state's Republican Party.

It's fitting for Hannity to be part of a radical right wing extremist party as the GOP is too liberal for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies