Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 06:00 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
He just did.

Funny thing is, these RWNJs don't even know the obvious differences between a communist and a fascist. He can't be both at the same time.
Oh yes he can... Obama can multi-task too ...

Old 02-28-2013, 06:41 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Every RWNJ did not call FDR a dictator. But the tendency of some liberals to overgeneralize is nothing new.
You are wrong. I'm thinking that you don't know what RWNJ stands for. Not every conservative is a "Right wing nut job". But in FDR's day, yes all of the RWNJs claimed he was a dictator. You Americans have a really huge problem with the RWNJs. They are killing the sane forces of conservativism. I recognize the absolute need for there to be a good intellegent conservative political party. It's always needed to temper the excesses of hyper liberals. These RWNJs that are taking over the GOP in the USA have the ability to destroy that restraining conservative tempering. If they are not careful they will become an irrelevant rump of a party without influence in national affairs. The latest polls tell us that the popularity they had at election time has plummeted since.

On the other hand, Obamas popularity has never been higher. That tells me the GOP is really doing something wrong, BIG TIME. Don't get this wrong, I really dislike Karl Rove but he has it correct. He knows full well these goofy idiots the GOP is nominating is the very worst thing possible for the future of the GOP. If they continue along the path they are on right now it could be a disaster for them in the midterms.

Now, I want you to think!!!! For those who dislike Obama and his plans and policies, what could be worse than for the GOP to be almost wiped out in the next election. That should be your worst nightmare. Every single RWNJ is another nail in the coffin of the GOP.

WE have a very conservative government here in Canada but there are very few RWNJs in the party. If there were they wouldn't be the government. All they do is to tear down. Nothing positive ever happens in the RWNJs world. It's all negativity, moaning and crying, regressive to a fantastic degree, opposed to everything but without any ideas on how to proceed. These RWNJs in the USA will allow the hyperliberals to take control and then you will be in the dung!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 09:14 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Every RWNJ did not call FDR a dictator. But the tendency of some liberals to overgeneralize is nothing new.
You do understand that RWNJ means Right wing nut job don't you, but it is interesting that seems to be the group that you identify with.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:22 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Pointing out that you can publicly insult the "dictator" without any consequences is not a deflection but proof that this is not a dictatorship.
Pointing out that the president continues to act illegally and unconstitutionally in defiance of congress and the American people points out that he is a dictator. What's your take of the video where he states the problem is that he's not an emperor? As Obama's presidency progresses our freedoms continue to erode one small step at a time.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
You are wrong. I'm thinking that you don't know what RWNJ stands for. Not every conservative is a "Right wing nut job". But in FDR's day, yes all of the RWNJs claimed he was a dictator. You Americans have a really huge problem with the RWNJs. They are killing the sane forces of conservativism. I recognize the absolute need for there to be a good intellegent conservative political party. It's always needed to temper the excesses of hyper liberals. These RWNJs that are taking over the GOP in the USA have the ability to destroy that restraining conservative tempering. If they are not careful they will become an irrelevant rump of a party without influence in national affairs. The latest polls tell us that the popularity they had at election time has plummeted since.

On the other hand, Obamas popularity has never been higher. That tells me the GOP is really doing something wrong, BIG TIME. Don't get this wrong, I really dislike Karl Rove but he has it correct. He knows full well these goofy idiots the GOP is nominating is the very worst thing possible for the future of the GOP. If they continue along the path they are on right now it could be a disaster for them in the midterms.

Now, I want you to think!!!! For those who dislike Obama and his plans and policies, what could be worse than for the GOP to be almost wiped out in the next election. That should be your worst nightmare. Every single RWNJ is another nail in the coffin of the GOP.

WE have a very conservative government here in Canada but there are very few RWNJs in the party. If there were they wouldn't be the government. All they do is to tear down. Nothing positive ever happens in the RWNJs world. It's all negativity, moaning and crying, regressive to a fantastic degree, opposed to everything but without any ideas on how to proceed. These RWNJs in the USA will allow the hyperliberals to take control and then you will be in the dung!!!

Quote:
On the other hand, Obamas popularity has never been higher
I stopped reading right there. Since that was ridiculously incorrect I figured that the rest of the post couldn't possibly be worth reading.

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™

Old 03-01-2013, 09:10 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Pointing out that the president continues to act illegally and unconstitutionally in defiance of congress and the American people points out that he is a dictator. What's your take of the video where he states the problem is that he's not an emperor? As Obama's presidency progresses our freedoms continue to erode one small step at a time.
Violating the Constitution doesn't make one a dictator, it makes them anti-constitutionalist.

The rest of the world doesn't follow the US constitution, are they dicatorships??

Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
no friend he is floating the boat with debt, when the money runs out so will his demeanor and smile.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:47 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
So are you comparing Obama to those two villains or not?
Why are federal agencies loading up on bullets (2B of them)?
Why are they crying (lying) about how sequestration will cut 750,000 jobs, while investing in drones (20,000 of them by 2016) to be used in/on the US?
Why are they lying about the economy?

How bad must if be for the New York Times to call out Carney at yesterdays White House briefing?

It's only ridiculous to compare him to villains until he is clearly a villain himself. You wouldn't know until it was too late. That's the textbook step by step of how a dictator takes power.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:53 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Presidentail polcies not funded and by temporary order is just that temporary and often because it can't be passed ebcause of a lack opf support.I the end its eqasily chnaged and then same power is seen as easier to use by other side when they come to power.That is what we are seeing now as not much is getting done ebcause there is no compromise abilty driven by voter baes beig so far part. As Biden says poltical power is like a pendulum as history shows and always swingng.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Violating the Constitution doesn't make one a dictator, it makes them anti-constitutionalist.

The rest of the world doesn't follow the US constitution, are they dicatorships??
Why do you suppose it's called the U.S. Constitution? Please cite where the entire world is required to follow the U.S. Constitution. I see you finally admit that Obama does indeed violate the Constitution. I see you still won't comment on Obama's own position that it's a problem that he's president and not emperor. When a U.S. President illegally and unconstitutionally ignores the will of Congress and by extension the American people to do something because they think it's right they become a dictator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies