Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 12:35 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,515,219 times

Advertisements

The Tea Party/GOP Agenda borders on Fascism; as well as Treason and Domestic Enemies of the State.... "Domestic Terrorists".

As their Goal is to weaken Government to the point of ineffectiveness so that the Plutocrats and Corporations can run our country as well as dismantle regulations enabling Banks/Wall Street etcetera to do as they please; including polluting/destroying the Earth's Biosphere for short term Profits.

Totally contrary to the Constitution and their Oath of Office.

We must vote them out of power to preserve our Democracy and Government!

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION of the United States against ALL ENEMIES foreign and DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. [So help me God.]"

Oath of office - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION of the United States against ALL ENEMIES, foreign and DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law."

5 USC § 3331 - Oath of office | Title 5 - Government Organization and Employees | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

The Tea Party Plot Is On The Verge Of Treason - Business Insider

The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Oh Brother! Getting the popcorn for this one.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 PM

277 posts, read 228,678 times
wow do you have things mixed up

its todays liberals that resemble the nazi's and fascists

Old 03-04-2013, 12:39 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Facism I tell you, Facism. Repent, the end is near.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:40 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
The Tea Party/GOP Agenda borders on Fascism; as well as Treason and Domestic Enemies of the State.... "Domestic Terrorists".

As their Goal is to weaken Government to the point of ineffectiveness so that the Plutocrats and Corporations can run our country as well as dismantle regulations enabling Banks/Wall Street etcetera to do as they please; including polluting/destroying the Earth's Biosphere for short term Profits.

Totally contrary to the Constitution and their Oath of Office.

We must vote them out of power to preserve our Democracy and Government!

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION of the United States against ALL ENEMIES foreign and DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. [So help me God.]"

Oath of office - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION of the United States against ALL ENEMIES, foreign and DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law."

5 USC § 3331 - Oath of office | Title 5 - Government Organization and Employees | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

The Tea Party Plot Is On The Verge Of Treason - Business Insider

The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

This is nothing more than pure leftwing propaganda that Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:41 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,512,784 times
Let me get this correct. Tea Party folk want to "As their Goal is to weaken Government to the point of ineffectiveness "

Then you say they are like NAZI Germany.

That makes sense.

The German government was the very definition of small and ineffective. It takes a very small government to almost take over an entire continent and kill 100 million people in the process.

What a troll thread.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:44 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
Default Smart tyrants

Our existing facists tyrants are far too skilled to let their existance become obvious. They let us "select" political sides and vote for different people but in the end they control government policy and the economy and as a result control all of us by limiting our economic options. Smart people they are.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:54 PM

3,537 posts, read 2,734,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Our existing facists tyrants are far too skilled to let their existance become obvious. They let us "select" political sides and vote for different people but in the end they control government policy and the economy and as a result control all of us by limiting our economic options. Smart people they are.
GregW- Thank you. THis is a non partisan, enlightened post. They are rare on CD as evidenced by the OP.

We are closer to fascism now than ever. And it is not because of a little tea party faction.
Government and Big Business elites have colluded to siphon wealth and power from the population.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Wow. According to the chart - remarkable similarities. Scary.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:07 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
A good review on a good book....
Liberals are the true heirs of the Nazi spirit
These are dark times for those who think big government is the disease, not the cure. The big problem in bipartisan political systems when governments move leftwards, says Goldberg, is that right-wing oppositions move leftwards too, creating what Barry Goldwater christened ‘Me Too Republicanism’ and what Dubya (a much bigger leftie than anyone yet credits) called Compassionate Conservatism. ‘It means buying into the fundamental assumptions of the Left, but promising to do everything a bit more efficiently,’ says Goldberg. ‘Which sounds nice, but is incredibly dangerous. Once conservatives abandon their dogma about the limits of state, there is nothing to restrain the “will to power” that makes them almost as destructive in government as a left-wing regime.’
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies