Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 08:37 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times

Advertisements

Legal to hunt humans ?

When is the season ?
Does Walmart sell permits ?
What's the daily bag limit ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2013, 08:37 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't think she meant that it was legal to hunt humans, just to have 15+ round clips that are used in murders. Her quote below, you neglected part of it, her point was relative to limiting magazine size, interesting that you can only have 3 round magazines for duck hunting.

Of course not. Every time a liberal says something stupid the same old excuses are trotted out. "that isn't what she ment", "it's taken out of context", "she just mis-spoke".

Old 03-08-2013, 08:44 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Of course not. Every time a liberal says something stupid the same old excuses are trotted out. "that isn't what she ment", "it's taken out of context", "she just mis-spoke".
I'll save everybody the next excuse.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:46 PM

57,268 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
You're right she actually meant it was legal to hunt humans.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:57 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,578,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You're right she actually meant it was legal to hunt humans.
Great!
Can we also agree to send her home to Israel?

Rand Paul 2016

Old 03-08-2013, 09:25 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Sen. Feinstein Makes Wild Claim to Push Gun Control at Senate Committee Hearing | Video | TheBlaze.com

Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans - YouTube

I wasnt aware it was legal to hunt humans. I thought that would be filed under MURDER. But I guess when someone is trying to use scare tactics and lies to push their agenda, they can say whatever they want.

I dont know how idiots get elected, let alone re-elected time after time. She is as dumb as the guy who said an island would tip over if it had too many people. Both get re-elected time after time. Why are people so stupid to elect morons?
I just realized I have PTSD Permanently Tired of Stupid Democrats

This woman cannot be that stupid! It's not possible and I refuse to believe that there is ANY group of voters, liberals included, that are that stupid to vote for such a twit..

Old 03-08-2013, 09:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Do you need a license?

Does it include a Feinstein tag?

Old 03-08-2013, 09:32 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
So we can hunt humans as long as we use Joe Biden's double-barrel shotgun?

Old 03-08-2013, 10:03 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,739,667 times
What's really wrong with this picture is that people in California are so stupid that this failed excuse for a representative keeps getting voted in. But that's California's mentality, which is invading the west coast and mountain states, except for those that remain sane.

Thank you, Montana, Wyomig, Idaho and the Dakotas for not allowing this insanity to invade your states.
best,
toodie

Old 03-08-2013, 11:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
What's really wrong with this picture is that people in California are so stupid that this failed excuse for a representative keeps getting voted in. But that's California's mentality, which is invading the west coast and mountain states, except for those that remain sane.

Thank you, Montana, Wyomig, Idaho and the Dakotas for not allowing this insanity to invade your states.
best,
toodie
Hey we are not all stupid, most but not all. Can you send some of what Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and the Dakotas, are selling.

A lot of stupid people out here, but not all of us, and yes half of the people running the State here, i cannot stand. But you said it, people are a glutten for punishment. People vote the same damn clowns in office, go figure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies