Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 02:19 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
My thoughts exactly. Pretty low...

I bet the poster wouldn't be saying that if they lost loved ones in the tragedy, but expecting libs to sympathize with others legitimate suffering, the kind that doesn't necessarily fit in with their brands of propaganda or spin... Might as well ask them to turn the tide.
My wisecrack was at Bush's expense, not the events of 9/11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2013, 03:28 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
I always liked him; I wish him well.

Old 03-09-2013, 03:34 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Uhhh...the terrible tragedy that occurred in 2001 took place on 9/11/01, and you just trivialized the deaths of the people who lost their lives on that day.

But then I remember that you are a liberal, and such shamelessness is often par for the course.
You are offended that someone is trivializing the 9/11 deaths but have no problem with Bush exploiting the 9/11 deaths.

Talk about shamelessness.

Old 03-09-2013, 03:36 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Uhhh...the terrible tragedy that occurred in 2001 took place on 9/11/01, and you just trivialized the deaths of the people who lost their lives on that day.

But then I remember that you are a liberal, and such shamelessness is often par for the course.

Old 03-09-2013, 03:54 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
My wisecrack was at Bush's expense, not the events of 9/11.
You mentioned the tragedy of 2001. I can think of several tragedies that year, including the death of Dale Earnhardt.

But only one tragedy comes to the fore in the minds of most rational Americans when the word "tragedy" is combined with "2001".

But I forget that you are a liberal.

You need to prove your rationality.

Old 03-09-2013, 03:59 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
George W Bush painted puppies

Bush family emails hacked, exposing family info and photos

Look how happy this guy is. I had never seen him so naturally happy during his presidency.
I think these kids were really pressured at home to succeed, so much so that it forced them into areas that were unnatural for them. Maybe it was to get mama's love.

It's so good to see W doing his thing and loving every moment of it.
I know he can afford to hire the best teachers, but he's pretty good, no?

I heard that somewhere there is a book of Prince Charles' watercolors and he, too, did a good job at them.

Lots of luck and happiness to you, George W.

He should have pursued painting instead of politics.

Old 03-09-2013, 04:01 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,895 times
Considering the way the gimmedats are guaranteeing being elected from now until the failure of our country, by legalizing all the illegal aliens, GWB will be the last real MAN to hold the office of POTUS in what remains of our short time left as a first world country.

in comparasion, obama = the stuff I wipe from the bottom of my shoes after walking the dog...

Old 03-09-2013, 07:26 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:

Look how happy this guy is. I had never seen him so naturally happy during his presidency.
I think these kids were really pressured at home to succeed, so much so that it forced them into areas that were unnatural for them. Maybe it was to get mama's love.

I heard that somewhere there is a book of Prince Charles' watercolors and he, too, did a good job at them.

How refreshing to not have another Bush bashing thread. I wish him well too. He wasn't the best we've had, but now we've got much much worse. I still had pride in this country, when he was in office, and hope for a brighter future. That's all gone to hell.

Old 03-09-2013, 08:00 PM

306 posts, read 758,278 times
The 43rd President is an honorable man. I wish him the best as he will be most remembered as a war president in defense of America and her allies. On September 12, 2001 there is no one else I would of wanted more as the leader of the free world than George W. Bush. He is also the last U.S. President before the great decline of America as we know it. History will judge him well.

Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:

I think to congratulate him, you should send him a bag of pretzels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies