U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-19-2013, 11:35 AM
 
Location: The Cascade Foothills
10,953 posts, read 8,659,001 times
Reputation: 6459

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
I have absolutely no desire or interest to support the continual decline of the family unit and God's natural order. Therefore, I will NEVER support homosexual marriages or anything else that's pathological and destructive to humanity.
You don't have to support it but you will have to accept it AS LAW.

Get over it.

And many of us happen to think that ignorant bigots are much more destructive to humanity than allowing same sex couples to marry is. In fact, there is no comparison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-19-2013, 11:40 AM
 
Location: West Egg
2,161 posts, read 1,659,549 times
Reputation: 1278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Effeminate father does not raise great sons.
I wonder what's dumber and more pathetic, your absurd assumption that the boys of gay men are 'effiminate' or that such boys are inferior?

I'd say you need to move into the 21st century, but I don't think you've even made it as far as the 20th century yet...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2013, 11:41 AM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,640,251 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Effeminate father does not raise great sons.

Why? Do they raise hapless and pathetic "beta males"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2013, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Texas or Cascais, Portugal
3,402 posts, read 3,160,372 times
Reputation: 8232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
I am not being sarcastic; I despise the homosexual agenda and lifestyle. The mere fact that you actually believe that gays are comparable is utterly insane!

God created African people. You however choose to sleep with men. How dare you imply that having dark skin is the equivalent of being a homosexual!
This is "perhaps" the most ignorant opinion I've read on this site. I don't believe that any person with even moderate intelligence continues to believe that gay people "choose" their attraction to same sex persons. I don't believe that you believe it. People understand this is innate, just as skin color is innate. So, your outrage that the two are incomparable is illogic at best.

You may despise "the homosexual agenda and lifestyle", whatever that means to you but, your argument that gay people choose to be gay whereas black people are born black is simply false, and you know that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2013, 12:02 PM
 
Location: North America
19,635 posts, read 12,389,411 times
Reputation: 8282
Yes,the homosexual agenda. For every ten people they "recruit" they get a free toaster.

Sheesh. If ignorance is bliss, there must be some really happy people on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2013, 01:01 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,322 posts, read 10,396,400 times
Reputation: 7953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Effeminate father does not raise great sons.
Yeah, because ALL gay men are effeminate. Just like ALL hetero men are macho.



That guy sure looks effeminate to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM
 
Location: Deepest Darkest NZ
685 posts, read 526,339 times
Reputation: 376
Some people need to stop seeing 'things' under their beds, communists, fascists, liberals, homosexuals >sigh<
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-24-2013, 11:00 PM
 
649 posts, read 1,083,784 times
Reputation: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Yes,the homosexual agenda. For every ten people they "recruit" they get a free toaster.

Sheesh. If ignorance is bliss, there must be some really happy people on this thread.

Like this:
Melissa Etheridge & Ellen Degeneres - Ellen's Coming Out - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2013, 12:58 PM
 
7,022 posts, read 5,976,654 times
Reputation: 6980
As mentioned before, the real agenda of Gay Marriage is to destroy the Church and by extension the socially conservative base of the Republican Party-

Gay Marriage Is the Media's Vehicle, Destination Is to Destroy the Church
If anyone wants to argue that the same government currently forcing religious institutions to purchase the abortion pill through ObamaCare will not eventually use civil rights violations in order to attempt to force the Church to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies -- good luck with that.

But this would have been unthinkable five years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2013, 01:03 PM
 
1,163 posts, read 1,198,316 times
Reputation: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
As mentioned before, the real agenda of Gay Marriage is to destroy the Church and by extension the socially conservative base of the Republican Party-

Gay Marriage Is the Media's Vehicle, Destination Is to Destroy the Church
If anyone wants to argue that the same government currently forcing religious institutions to purchase the abortion pill through ObamaCare will not eventually use civil rights violations in order to attempt to force the Church to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies -- good luck with that.

But this would have been unthinkable five years ago.
There is some merit in your reasoning. It makes sense really. Thanks for the eye opener.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:34 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top