Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 04:11 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,094,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You'll have to support your own views as opposed to trying to pander everyone else to support them. No, I do not support your efforts to rub homosexuality in everyones faces, and I do not support your anti-Christian views.
When have I ever tried to rub homosexuality in everyone's faces?

And I get you. You want things you find immoral out of the public eye, but you could care less if things I find immoral yet you don't remain in the public eye. How selfish of you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 04:18 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
When have I ever tried to rub homosexuality in everyone's faces?

And I get you. You want things you find immoral out of the public eye, but you could care less if things I find immoral yet you don't remain in the public eye. How selfish of you.
It is not about me, it is about majority of the population, and their desire to protect their kids from immoral acts. Let me copy and paste what I said before, because I get tired of repeting the same thing:

Majority of people find gay-acts like that unnatural, and immoral and it makes sense the mall owner would want provide an environment where they would not have to be witness to immoral acts.

Old 03-10-2013, 04:22 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,130,345 times
Quote:
It is not about me, it is about majority of the population, and their desire to protect their kids from immoral acts. Let me copy and paste what I said before, because I get tired of repeting the same thing:

Majority of people find gay-acts like that unnatural, and immoral and it makes sense the mall owner would want provide an environment where they would not have to be witness to immoral acts.
Show me a poll... Because I think you're deluding yourself.

Here's mine: Civil Rights

Old 03-10-2013, 04:25 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The only exception I make is for hot lesbians.

Me too. Who hell wants to see two grown men kissing each other? They need to keep that behind closed doors

Old 03-10-2013, 04:29 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,094,770 times
Quote:
It is not about me, it is about majority of the population. Let me copy and paste what I said before, because I get tired of repeting the same thing:

First, your facts are wrong. There's a ton of polling out there, and between 55-60% of Americans find homosexuality and homosexual relationships to be moral.

Second, it must be incredibly taxing being a busybody meddling in others affairs, trying to dictate how they conduct themselves out of some self-righteous desire to control others to conform to your code of conduct and morality. If you want to talk about an immoral lifestyle, to me that seems to fit the bill.

Old 03-10-2013, 04:34 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:
It just is. Why is anything considered offensive? Some people are not offended by anything, while most have their limits.

Maybe not every parent, but most would not want their kids to see gay acts in a mall.
Kissing is a "gay act?"

What's it called when a straight couples does it?

Holy crap - I can't believe how some people think!

Old 03-10-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
You are acting as though there is no difference between heterosexual and homosexual couples. Let me explain this basic truth to you: Heterosexual couples (male/female) were intended to be with each other. Therefore, it is perfectly normal for a man and a woman to hold hands and kiss (as long as it doesn't enter the realm of inappropriate public displays of affection).

I do not hate or advocate harming homosexuals, but I simply do not want to be privy to them kissing, because two men holding hands and kissing and/or two women holding hands and kissing is abnormal behavior.

The media tries very hard to indoctrinate us to believe that it's ok and (in many instances) celebrates homosexuality, but it doesn't change the fact that it's wrong.
*Sigh*

Not even worth responding to except to say that there is truly no hope for some people.
Quote:
I do not hate or advocate harming homosexuals
Well, aren't you the epitome of open mindedness and kindness?

Old 03-10-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Children should not be exposed to such behavior.

I suppose that you think that it is alright to show a child an NC-17 or X rated film?

Gays should leave there exhibitions to the privacy of four close walls.
Jesus! It's not like they were performing oral sex on each other! They were kissing!

It makes me think that you have never seen an X-rated film - or even NC-17.

If it's acceptable for straight couples to kiss in public then it should be equally acceptable for a gay couple to do the same.

Last edited by Cinebar; 03-10-2013 at 04:51 PM..

Old 03-10-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
So, you would be fine with me, as a mall owner, throwing your butt out for praying on my premises? Good, we're making progress on that intellectual integrity aspect.
Or how about someone wanting to carry a gun into your mall?

Turn that person away and watch the gun huggers scream bloody murder!

Old 03-10-2013, 04:48 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,130,994 times
interesting how these gay movement threads get so much attention on Sundays...maybe if more people went to church like they are supposed to things would more easily get straightened out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies