Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 01:55 PM

797 posts, read 1,343,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What is this place some orgy mall? Folks making out all over the place left and right? lol

I go shopping at malls. Get a room if you want to do that stuff. All of em.
or they could go to a gay bath house
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 01:57 PM

797 posts, read 1,343,579 times
barf !

Old 03-10-2013, 02:06 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
They want attention pure and simple and recorded it to go to the media. I don't want to see anyone making out in public, I don't care what their gender is.

Old 03-10-2013, 02:38 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I find Christianity immoral. I guess anyone wearing a Christian cross in the mall should be throwing out for thrusting their lifestyle and exposing their sin to my children.

Right?
If it was your mall, it would be your call

Old 03-10-2013, 02:42 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Good. They just love to rub it in people's faces. I am glad someone stood up for decency, and asked them to leave.
EXACTLY, my feelings too!

Old 03-10-2013, 02:44 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If it was your mall, it would be your call
That wasn't really my question. My question is do you support the protection of children from being exposed to lifestyles such as Christianity that I find immoral and harmful?

Old 03-10-2013, 02:47 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
What's even funnier is that the mall manager released this statement: “Persons that violate the Code of Conduct are asked to leave the property.”

Yet the local news read the mall's Code of Conduct and it contains no policy whatsoever on public displays of affection.

So what we have is a Mall Cop selectively enforcing a non-existent policy against a gay couple while ignoring all the straight couples "breaking" the same non-existent policy.
Well, maybe its because most people dont care to see public affection between homosexuals, ever think of that? I have no problems with a male and female kissing in public, and most people would not either, but 2 men doing the same..??? Yea, I have to agree they were right to kick them out. This should tell them that the majority of people DO NOT want to see this between 2 guys.

The people of CA voted to ban gay marriage, but it was only reversed because of legal maneuvering, the voters made their choice clear though....get over it.

Old 03-10-2013, 02:54 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, maybe its because most people dont care to see public affection between homosexuals, ever think of that? I have no problems with a male and female kissing in public, and most people would not either, but 2 men doing the same..??? Yea, I have to agree they were right to kick them out. This should tell them that the majority of people DO NOT want to see this between 2 guys.

The people of CA voted to ban gay marriage, but it was only reversed because of legal maneuvering, the voters made their choice clear though....get over it.
Perhaps you need to get over your hatred of gays. They're people too, just like you. The ONLY difference is they are attracted to the same sex. Whoopdeedoo. Maybe you need to ask yourself how you would feel if people hated you & discriminated against you & wrote up laws banning you from dating who you wanted to date. Maybe then you would start to realize how absurd your views toward gays are.

Old 03-10-2013, 02:54 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
That wasn't really my question. My question is do you support the protection of children from being exposed to lifestyles such as Christianity that I find immoral and harmful?
Do you own a mall? If you own a mall, you can throw out all the Christians you want. It does not matter what I think about it, but if you want my opinion, I'd say it would be dumbest thing to do, because people would stop going to your mall.

Old 03-10-2013, 02:55 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yeah, the gay army hates that when people are given the opportunity to vote on this - they tend to uphold marriage rather than redefine it.

The GA claims that this is tyranny of the majority.

But they won't apply the same principle to, for example, the 2012 Presidential election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies