Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,544 posts, read 16,528,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You should smack your heard. You might smack some sense into it.

Nice try at ignoring that the SENATE was controlled bu DEMOCRATS.

I wonder why those that complain about Bush and Iraq ALWAYS omit this fact?
Because we went to war with Iraq in 2003 when Republicans held a 51/48 advantage in the senate

google is your friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,544 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
lol, it is funny that so many people think that the people who voted for Obama are a bunch of misinformed, low information, low expectation people. I hear it all the time. I expect that for the most part the reason people say this is because it has been proven to them many times.

Obamas Legacy:
Got into office because of low information, low expectations
The president of free stuff
The president who raised taxes on every working American
Spendaholic president

The president that promised changed but is giving us more of the same.
Republican logic is to label those who disagree with your ideals as low information

#2 and #3 contradict each other.

4. how can you be a spendaholic is the deficit goes down each year you are in office ( even when taking into account the change in revenue) ?

Old 03-10-2013, 08:07 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Ah, I love the phony outrage.

When Bush paid for two wars with two tax cuts, these same folks were cheering him on.

How much do you think Shrub's prancing on the Air Craft Carrier with Mission Accomplished cost the tax payer?

And Obama is soooo different lol

Old 03-10-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
"Why are the people crying?", "Madame, they are crying for bread.".

"Well, that is silly, if they have no bread, why don't they eat cake?".

Maybe Queen Michelle will give some cake to the peasants.
No she won't... Michele hates fat people. Now go eat your apple.

Old 03-10-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Dog & Pony shows are apparently high up the list of the right-weenies' favored entertainment.
As they laugh all the way to the bank while you wait and wait and wait for Obama to give you meatless bones.

Still waiting?

Old 03-10-2013, 08:36 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,040 times
unemployment is down and the stock market is up. Enjoy your birthday, Michelle!

Old 03-10-2013, 08:51 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
LOL, reaching much? Wahooo, people, Obama is creating jobs by partying while the rest of you worry about making this months bills.

Ringo every post you make ... why don't you get in line with Chris Matthews and both of you just do him.
Obviously, you have nothing worthwhile to comment so you default to your usual level of crass. Typical right wing fail. Y'all seem to be quite a nasty lot.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:22 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Quote:
No she won't... Michele hates fat people. Now go eat your apple.
Good one. Have you priced apples lately? The Honeycrisp apples in my cart were $2.99 a pound. Cake is cheaper. I think a cake mix is less than a dollar.

Michele needs to receive an EBT card with $78 dollars a month on food, and see how many apples she buys.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
unemployment is down and the stock market is up. Enjoy your birthday, Michelle!
Real Estate in Washington DC is hot and they live in multi-million dollar mansions in DC. Think about that as you look around at your humble abode. Obama keeps demanding more tax money telling you he is targeting the rich but oh no worries when he told you the last increase in taxes that "middle class will not pay one more dime in taxes" Anytime the government even breathes the word taxes it means "you" are you that foolish to believe him again.

You can take a cut in pay but they can't and oh and did the sky fall yet?

Old 03-10-2013, 11:11 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
MoS Diary: Adele lands her biggest ever gig at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday party | Mail Online

Nothing like the elite in DC thinking of the little people and our current/future economic crisis.....
A year out and Michelle's big expensive celeb packed bday bash is being planned. I'm sure that'll make every one feel better
Man, some of you are so, so bitter. Is that what it takes to be a Republican or conservative these days?

I lost a lot of money while George Bush was president, and I've made a lot of money with Obama as president. I knew a lot of people who lost their jobs while George Bush was president, and I also know a lot of people who have gotten new and even better jobs since Obama became president.

At this point, if you're still complaining about the economy, considering where we were in 2008, well, you're just a total loser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies