Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 03:18 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Ya know....you are correct.

I apologize to any 2 year old retarded goats. My comparison of the women in these mom groups was unfair and I was wrong.

For what its worth, I would much rather have lunch and a nice conversation with a retarded goat than one of these mom group creatures.
The National Association of Retarded Goats accepts your apology.
Attached Thumbnails
Mom's group complains GEICO pig-on-a-date ad promotes bestiality-billygoat.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2013, 07:19 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'm sorry, but it's subliminal, you aren't aware or conscious of it's impact upon your brain and opinions.
If we demand more clean rolemodeling, as opposed to what we are getting, we can make a difference. iow if people don't watch it, that takes their power away. Our collective thoughts make our reality - we are being programmed and desensitized.
I still see it for what it is..... Entertainment.... Nothing more.... Nothing less. I still have my own mind, and free will.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:21 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't the mom's group just asking Geico to pull the ad? That's not censorship in any form. Just asking them to rethink their morals.
Sure they can ask. But is that as far as it goes?

Old 03-12-2013, 07:51 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,258,187 times
Is anyone else starting to think One Million Moms is really just one, angry, bored old lady just trying to play a prank on all of us? What sane person could really worry about their daughter falling in love with an animal by watching a commercial?

If they get married, I wanna go! I would pay money just to see the families sitting on opposite sides of the church! BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies