U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2013, 08:45 AM

16,553 posts, read 11,473,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Let me be clear, I do not view whites as inferior, I view them as a people (the ones at the top) who want to destroy the original man, Afrikans, who also has the most genetic variation in the world. No but you calling him an urban punk youth without even knowing a thing about the young man is indicative of racial undertones.

When a Afrikan officer and hispanic officer kill a Afrikan teenager I wouldn't think it has to do with race, see how reading would've settle that silly notion.

You think his sister his supposed to remain calm and happy after her brother was murdered for no reason, after witnesses say the young man was begging for his life? Your lack of empathy shows and it simply because you have an outside-looking in perspective.
I have no care for what you think, you think ALL blacks are victims and are innocent no matter what they do... Are you aware that a black man started the slavery that you attribute to whites? Did you know that???? Now you do, blame your own race, hustler.

267 posts, read 167,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yeah, and every single thug that ends up dead is an alter boy according to those same communities. Nevermind that they killed a few people themselves though......
So you're saying the whole communities is filled with murderers? Your prejudice is disgusting, common, but disgusting

802 posts, read 933,729 times
Quote:
Yeah, and every single thug that ends up dead is an alter boy according to those same communities. Nevermind that they killed a few people themselves though......
Where did they say he killed anybody?

Old 03-14-2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Where did they say he killed anybody?
Not this punk, most others. Just watch the First 48. A gangbanger that killed someone gets killed and the community comes out and says how much of a stellar person this thug was. Happens daily.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
So you're saying the whole communities is filled with murderers? Your prejudice is disgusting, common, but disgusting
Yeah, that's what I said..Just like you are saying that blacks are the model citizen and whites are the bad guys.... GOT MILK????

Old 03-14-2013, 08:49 AM

3,322 posts, read 4,536,618 times
"Gray was black. The officers involved in the shooting were black and Hispanic. They have been placed on administrative duty"

Well then, looks like you can blame your own in this case because Whitey had nothing to do with it.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
"Gray was black. The officers involved in the shooting were black and Hispanic. They have been placed on administrative duty"

Well then, looks like you can blame your own in this case because Whitey had nothing to do with it.
That doesn't matter. They will find some white officer that gave the orders to blame. Nothing new here.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
I have no care for what you think, you think ALL blacks are victims and are innocent no matter what they do... Are you aware that a black man started the slavery that you attribute to whites? Did you know that???? Now you do, blame your own race, hustler.
i can't wait to her this, what Afrikan man was it that started slavery, just give me the name and I'll shut you down and no I do not think all Afrikans are victims but you're clouded in your emotions and logic and reason seems to elude you. You want to engage in an argument to discredit some truth rather than engage in a discussion to attain some truth, but i could care less you are one of the whites who look to maintain this system of white supremacy, so your're part of the opposition so i could care less if you don't care what i think, it means I speak the truth and it I speak of the pain and frustrations of many for the Afrikans in the diaspora and the motherland, not to you.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I said..Just like you are saying that blacks are the model citizen and whites are the bad guys.... GOT MILK????
I swear to god you should be a comedian cuz you stay with some jokes, post a quote where i said that, or even imply that.

Quote:
That doesn't matter. They will find some white officer that gave the orders to blame. Nothing new here.

There's 40 pages of this thread surely you can find one quote the substantiates your claim, if not than it's evident you're losing this debate.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:57 AM

802 posts, read 933,729 times
Quote:
Not this punk, most others. Just watch the First 48. A gangbanger that killed someone gets killed and the community comes out and says how much of a stellar person this thug was. Happens daily.
*yawns* your getting boring trying to make a point that's not there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies