Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 09:12 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times

Advertisements

i tend to agree with desert detroiter in regards to the fact that most of the whites responding in this thread would be whining if obama nominated some blacks, yet pretend to be offended when he doesn't make a non white appointment.

i know that white male conservatives are the biggest race baiters of them all.

like desert said, this is a game with these whites.

i have other things to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2013, 09:19 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,385,562 times
Why won't anyone discuss the fact that the CBC is disappointed over Obama's lack of diversity in his cabinet? Do they have a point and is he letting black people down? The CBC is also upset about the black unemployment rate.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:26 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
Why won't anyone discuss the fact that the CBC is disappointed over Obama's lack of diversity in his cabinet? Do they have a point and is he letting black people down? The CBC is also upset about the black unemployment rate.
They can't admit disappointment with Obama, racial solidarity or something.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:29 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
[desertdetroiter;28631863]I'll speak for "all" when I feel like it. Again, I'm better suited to do so than you are.

And please, spare me the nonsense about your black friends. It's disingenuous.

Here we go again....the condescending nonsense about "my black friends are the good black people and the rest of them are bad." LMAO...whatever.
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know anyone - regardless of race or religion - that is like you. I totally avoid angry people, especially black people who hate white people.

Quote:
You're just salty because we didn't vote for that clown you put up for president. Save your "I told you so's" and go out and select a decent candidate next time.
Who is "you're". Would that be, us white folk??

Quote:
We'll vote for whomever we feel like voting for and we'll do so for whatever reasons that happen to suit us regardless of how specious that reasoning may or may not be...deal with it.
Thanks for the confirmation as to how "you" vote.

Quote:
Look at their posts...they're all over the place. They're angry about diversity, then they're angry about Obama hiring a bunch of white people. Last week they were angry that he put too many minorities and women on the federal benches. Before that, they were angry that Susan Rice might be nominated. They still hate Eric Holder and want him gone.
Again, who is "their", "they're" "they", all us white folk?

If you had an honest bone in your body you would know that Susan Rice was unqualified. Eric Holder the gun runner?

Quote:
Besides, only their black friends are " the good black people." The rest of us are evil.
Me, personally, I don't associate with trash, regardless of race or religion. I only know educated, rational individuals of different enthnicities, and specially black people who aren't consumed with anger and hatred and don't see the white man as the bad guy.

Considering your wife is white, it's mindboggling how you hate white people so much.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i tend to agree with desert detroiter in regards to the fact that most of the whites responding in this thread would be whining if obama nominated some blacks, yet pretend to be offended when he doesn't make a non white appointment.

i know that white male conservatives are the biggest race baiters of them all.

like desert said, this is a game with these whites.

i have other things to do.
LOL...yeah blame it on the white conservatives instead of the black folk who slobber over the guy and expected that he would "represent."

Old 03-12-2013, 09:37 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
Because the CBC was the OP's smokescreen, and nearly everyone spotted it right from the beginning.

He now cares what the CBC thinks? Since when?

There are 30 million black people in this country. How many people are in the CBC? Does the CBC even represent (in the electoral sense) most African Americans?

If the CBC speaks out as a group on foreign policy issues, do you give their opinions the same preponderance as you do when they say something about race? Hell no you don't.

So why is THIS opinion so important?

Presidential cabinets have been pretty diverse over the last 25 years or so...this isn't even an issue with most blacks. So why is the OP so mad? Well its simple: in his mind, Obama is allowed to nominate MORE white people than a white president can nominate, compounded by the idea that blacks aren't angry enough for his taste over the issue. He'll only be happy if we take to the streets in protest...that way, he'll get the bonus of being able to call us whiners when we do. He wants it both ways.

Frankly, I don't give a damn what the CBC thinks about the issue. None of them come from my district anyway. They're just expressing an opinion...the same as any other congressman.

The man at the top making the big decisions is black...that's enough for me.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Maybe because there aren't qualified Black Dems that Obama wants ?
Ever think of that ?

Old 03-12-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
LOL...yeah blame it on the white conservatives instead of the black folk who slobber over the guy and expected that he would "represent."

Oh, he's representing quite well...believe me. Well enough that he won the election handily. And if I could, I'd make that vote all over again.

Your boy lost...get over it. Start nominating some winners instead of these dopes like what you've been putting up over the last few cycles.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know anyone - regardless of race or religion - that is like you. I totally avoid angry people, especially black people who hate white people.

Who is "you're". Would that be, us white folk??

Thanks for the confirmation as to how "you" vote.

Again, who is "their", "they're" "they", all us white folk?

If you had an honest bone in your body you would know that Susan Rice was unqualified. Eric Holder the gun runner?

Me, personally, I don't associate with trash, regardless of race or religion. I only know educated, rational individuals of different enthnicities, and specially black people who aren't consumed with anger and hatred and don't see the white man as the bad guy.

Considering your wife is white, it's mindboggling how you hate white people so much.
Nah...no hatred for white people here. Frankly, I have no reason to hate white folks...they've never done a damn thing bad to me. You can take that to the bank.

You're confused. Hating people like you and hating all white people simply isn't the same thing. Don't equate the two.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:31 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nah...no hatred for white people here. Frankly, I have no reason to hate white folks...they've never done a damn thing bad to me. You can take that to the bank.

You're confused. Hating people like you and hating all white people simply isn't the same thing. Don't equate the two.
You hate me??? You don't even actually know me to hate me. I'm a person on a forum, just like you. You hate what you think I represent. For one thing, I don't fawn over Obama and apparently that's enough for you to hate anyone. I don't go on the "attack" and I don't dance around what I want to say, unlike you. You can't even bring yourself to say "white people"; you have to refer to white people as "they're", "they", "their". Man up and say what you really mean or do you think it would be too obvious? I don't take what you have to say personally because you mean absolutely nothing to me. Obviously "I" mean something to you for you to have any emotion towards me, even if it is hate. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies