U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2013, 07:40 AM

15,908 posts, read 10,081,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Not every 12 yr old is dumb enough to fight with their fists. Boots, clubs, stones, books and pencils can be very effective weapons. Some 12 year olds realize the point of a fight is not to dominate but to stop the fight by winning with any means available.

Hey... that's how I roll. I won't start it. But I will damn sure finish it! If that means fighting dirty, so be it. Don't like it, don't put your hands on me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2013, 07:53 AM

9,534 posts, read 4,873,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Hey... that's how I roll. I won't start it. But I will damn sure finish it! If that means fighting dirty, so be it. Don't like it, don't put your hands on me!
"I won't start it. But I will damn sure finish it!"

One of the dumbest, tritest sayings ever.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:28 AM

4,245 posts, read 5,988,577 times
Quote:
It's unfortunate, but sometimes that is the only way that a bully is going to get the message, and this turning the tables on the bully and beating the living s*** out of them! I always tell my son don't EVER let someone put their hands on you! Let them talk all they want
That's generally the way it works. But in my case the school put me in dentention and had me shovel the parking lot (snow shovel) with my tormentors (after I got into a big fight with them) since they had to "be fair" since I was fighting, too.

So I have very low opinion of school "educators' and "administrators" when it comes to addressing bullying. My experience is they wont address it and its up to you yourself to get back at the guys who are giving you a hard time.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:31 AM

86,093 posts, read 72,534,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedRebel View Post
Why is it when its a white bully with a non white victim its all over the press but when its vice versa there is nothing said? Interesting...
Because White on White does nothing to promote the rampant "racism" that permeates US society.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:34 AM

3,178 posts, read 1,694,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedRebel View Post
Why is it when its a white bully with a non white victim its all over the press but when its vice versa there is nothing said? Interesting...
In every school in the USA, "bullying" is happening in just about any possible combination you can hope for and none of it is being reported in the US media. You're trolling.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
No, what's pathetic is the general liberal philosophy that nobody should ever help themselves. They apply it in all areas of life. If you tell a poor person to get a job, you're blaming the victim. If you tell a woman not to walk down an alley at night, you're blaming the victim. If you tell a minority to go to school and learn some marketable skills, you're blaming the victim. The liberal answer is always sit there and do nothing until government comes to rescue you. We don't need the government to get involved with schoolyard bullies.

It goes back to the fact that people are allergic to responsibility, and accountability for their own actions.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
"I won't start it. But I will damn sure finish it!"

One of the dumbest, tritest sayings ever.

Why? I don't go nor did I ever go looking for trouble. However; if it found me, unlike the liberal solution of do nothing, I handled my business. I don't like fighting. In fact, I'll try and take the high road whenever I can. So, because I don't like fighting, then if I have to... believe me... I'll finish it. It's really simple... don't start no s***, won't be no s***!

Old 03-13-2013, 09:16 AM

9,534 posts, read 4,873,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Why? I don't go nor did I ever go looking for trouble. However; if it found me, unlike the liberal solution of do nothing, I handled my business. I don't like fighting. In fact, I'll try and take the high road whenever I can. So, because I don't like fighting, then if I have to... believe me... I'll finish it. It's really simple... don't start no s***, won't be no s***!
Good for you. You're one of those self-defense masters who can let the other guy punch 1st, and you'll finish it. Usually, the one who's punched 1st also gets hit with the second punch, the third punch, the first kick and the final stomp, if they're needed to 'finish it.'

Old 03-13-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Good for you. You're one of those self-defense masters who can let the other guy punch 1st, and you'll finish it. Usually, the one who's punched 1st also gets hit with the second punch, the third punch, the first kick and the final stomp, if they're needed to 'finish it.'

I'm not Bruce Lee, but I can hold my own. And punches can be blocked, or dodged. Like I said, I won't go looking for it (not to mention I'm getting older), but I'll take care of business if it comes to me. The only way I'd be an aggressor is if you screwed with my wife, or kid.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:24 AM

29,419 posts, read 18,738,345 times
Quote:
I guess you haven't seen many brawls. He who hit first rarely hit last so say confucius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or