U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 12:07 AM

16,884 posts, read 13,032,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Ammo is the new gold

dont worry, I have gold and silver as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2013, 12:14 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,202,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Can you point to ANY guns being confiscated by the feds? the answer is no. because they haven't done
They have to find out where they are and who has them first,ie gun registration. A universal background check accomplishes the same thing.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:18 AM

16,884 posts, read 13,032,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Can you point to ANY guns being confiscated by the feds? the answer is no. because they haven't done

not yet you mean, also there are individual citizens that have had their firearms confiscated by the cop slugs or by f-troop.

I shall never register any of my firearms at all.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:11 AM

19,025 posts, read 22,227,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
much brave talk but when they notify u turn em in or turn yourself in for felony offense, most will fold.
Good example of ignorance, and why there will never be a national registry.

You know so little it isn't really important to discuss this further.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:55 PM

14,154 posts, read 11,630,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
And a mighty naive one at that.
Well, if it is naive of me to believe that there are a LOT of people out there who still believe in the American way, so be it. If I choose to have just a little faith, and that makes me naive, I reckon I can live with that.

Ya see, this gun control push is getting to pushy. Were the Obama administration to start , overtly, strong arming firearms companies, I do not believe it would go unchallenged. I would much rather believe that there is still enough left of this country to see such action for what it is.

Maybe I am naive. I reckon, given the choice twixt being somewhat naive or cynical resignation that we are powerless against the Feds, I can stomach the naive label.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:00 PM

35,236 posts, read 19,282,093 times
Default Now here's how to deal with Big Brother's "Gun Grab"

Tell me more about this "gun grab" you speak of.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:23 PM

14,154 posts, read 11,630,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Please. Just pick some wacko leftist proposal and go from there. Granted, it's more talk than anything right now. Feinsteins bill is a real well known grab proposal. Bloomberg and Cuomos' new laws in NYS/NYC, CA has a bunch on tap, and congressmen in DC are using these examples as starting points cor federal legislation.

Leftists would like nothing more than for the shooting community to not sweat this and discount it out of hand. Just turn our backs, just for a minute. Not to worry, nobody wants to confiscate or ban our firearms. Well, just a few is all, surely we won't even miss those anyway. Wow....

Old 03-13-2013, 05:01 PM

13,072 posts, read 11,424,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer
Looks like we have a supporter of killing US citizens right here.

When you go on about tyrannical government folks, it isn't some distant figure, some organization, etc...

It is this person here who supports them. Remember that when it comes time to deal with Tyranny. Make sure they are not left out.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:27 PM

2,259 posts, read 4,521,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It's incremental...sort of like Hitler "only" taking away rights from Jews, then Communists, then Masons, etc. The anti-gun nut cases here in Colorado just rammed through a bunch of new laws that infringe on 2nd Amendment rights. They were financed by that NY politician/gangster Michael Bloomberg. And the governor has already said he will sign them.

They are doing it one state and one law at a time. When the federal government realized that people caught on and were buying up guns faster than they could be manufactured, they started buying up all of the ammo. These are not "conspiracies". If the colonists at Lexington and Concord were as self-deluded as half the population is now, we'd still be British citizens.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:21 PM

3,751 posts, read 3,096,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Looks like we have a supporter of killing US citizens right here.

When you go on about tyrannical government folks, it isn't some distant figure, some organization, etc...

It is this person here who supports them. Remember that when it comes time to deal with Tyranny. Make sure they are not left out.

Cheer up! The cartoon was a joke.

Pretty funny, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or