U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2013, 05:36 PM

9,665 posts, read 8,659,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
I don't think the bible qualifies as a primary source.
...Well supposedly it's a primary source of events recorded by several historians and then later edited and published by other people.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:37 PM

21,660 posts, read 11,127,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
"But I say unto you... whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

- Matthew 5:22.
Those who use the word of God as satan did will be in danger of hell fire. God's reasoning.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:39 PM

20,894 posts, read 13,655,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Those who use the word of God as satan did will be in danger of hell fire. God's reasoning.
Again, if what you believe is true, that too would be god's fault, not mine.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:40 PM

9,665 posts, read 8,659,281 times
Quote:
Any evolving that takes place in embedded in the creation of God and God can do what he wants . God has created many designs to supplement the need of his creation. There are bugs that have a form of antifreeze in their bodies to keep from freezing. God has supplied man with many ideas to exist. He gave us a brain unlike any other animal or living thing . We can adapt with ideas as well as evolving in the flesh.
...Why are you insulting animals?

...There are animals that use communications and tools...

...The very thing that makes us human besides the written word...

...As an evolutionist, I gladly hold the belief that humans are NOT the only intelligent things in this universe or earth. I believe in the potential of other living things...

...Why don't you?

...Why are you so selfish to think that only humans should hold a throne on intelligence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Again, if what you believe is true, that too would be god's fault, not mine.
What is your belief system. Secular humanism?

2,268 posts, read 1,805,547 times
Quote:
If hell is fire where do pyromaniacs go???

Or people that suffer from congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (not feeling any pain)?

Lol. Logic fail...

Old 03-17-2013, 05:41 PM

29,124 posts, read 22,035,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Alright, once again I'll ask the questions that has been asked before...

...Is Lucy the same species of human as the humans that exist today?
...Have the house cats, or the African wild cats... ...always been around
I have answered both of those questions.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:42 PM

15,087 posts, read 12,014,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Got a scrap, or thread of evidence to support that? Even a tendril of speck?
Even a whisper or a hint?

Old 03-17-2013, 05:44 PM

11,200 posts, read 6,517,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Better tell that to the University of California, Berekely.

Apparently they are deceiving their students.

Microevolution
I actually agree with you here. I know people are trying to collapse micro and macroevolution into one, likely for political reasons, but they really are not the same thing. Mciroevolution is evolution within a species and macro is evolution from one species to another. And where they are related in that macroevolution is a logical next step from microevolution, they are not the same thing.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
...Why are you insulting animals?

...There are animals that use communications and tools...

...The very thing that makes us human besides the written word...

...As an evolutionist, I gladly hold the belief that humans are NOT the only intelligent things in this universe or earth. I believe in the potential of other living things...

...Why don't you?

...Why are you so selfish to think that only humans should hold a throne on intelligence?
Do you make it a habit to put words in other peoples mouths? I have never saw an animal accomplish what man has here on the earth and also the intelligence to destroy themselves . Why do you stoop so low as to post a ridiculous comment on animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies