Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 07:07 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times

Advertisements

More crying from the "poor me" racist crowd. I guess when you can't do anything as a race you have to find someone to blame.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:09 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
You say this man has gone off the deep end, which means either you lack comprehension skills or the system that you currently benefit from is being exposed for what it truly is. You an ample amount to refute in the OP so instead of attacking the messenger, why not attack the info being presented.
Quote:
Biological Warfare: Melanin is by far, the best kept secret in science. Though we have it our skin and body, we know relatively very little about it other than it is a protector of UV rays. It is present in high amounts within every gland (chakra) including the Pineal gland. The "junk DNA" is MELANIN, and it is in every single life form on Earth. From plants to fungi, all animals have been reported to have melanin in their DNA, also. Melanin is carbon-based, it along with carbon are the hardest structures (molecule) to be made synthetically and copied. What does this have to do with Afrikans other than skin color? Well for one if you look back in the Eugenics Movement, you'll see how racist it is. It says that blacks (Negroids) are all inferior to whites, this in Amerikkka took the form of the Negro Project, today known as Planned Parenthood. Though the name changed, the people targeted were not. If you look at all abortion clinics they reside in mostly predominantly black neighborhoods areas. Margaret Sanger, the lady who founded the Negro Project/Planned Parenthood, was funded by yours truly the government. Why are they doing this you might ask? The study and use of Melanin. Also to those who don't know. Nicotine, Cocaine, Adderall, and other amphetamine/drugs, target Melanin and latches on the molecule and the substatia nigra (black nerves in the brain) and has a parasitic-like effect of the host. Though we are less likely to use drugs than whites are, we are all more likely to be more addicted and effected by these chemicals.
I'll just re-post this. It refutes itself.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:20 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,872,601 times
If this is what people choose to believe, then it is their reality. So, I propose that all white devils donate $10 to the "Send Me Back To The motherland" fund.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
If this is what people choose to believe, then it is their reality. So, I propose that all white devils donate $10 to the "Send Me Back To The motherland" fund.
Yeah for some reason blacks think Africa is some loving peaceful continent..LMAO, meanwhile they are lopping heads off and chopping people to bits with machetes and completely tearing the place down. LOL

Old 03-14-2013, 07:25 AM

267 posts, read 202,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
More crying from the "poor me" racist crowd. I guess when you can't do anything as a race you have to find someone to blame.
Here we go, there's always a group of whites who will hold fast to their system of supremacy then belittle the very burden bearers and builders of "their" nation. But even you couldn't refute the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
How so? A simple quote and bold shows nothing, much less a refutation.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:27 AM

6 posts, read 12,344 times
Kind of like in the coal mines here.
http://www.ilfinance.com/27.jpghttp://www.ilfinance.com/01.jpghttp://www.ilfinance.com/28.jpghttp://www.ilfinance.com/03.jpghttp://www.ilfinance.com/05.jpg

Old 03-14-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Here we go, there's always a group of whites who will hold fast to their system of supremacy then belittle the very burden bearers and builders of "their" nation. But even you couldn't refute the OP.

How so? A simple quote and bold shows nothing, much less a refutation.
I didn't even read past the first sentence. The OP is complete brainwashed garbage that gives failures like so many out there, an excuse to be one.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:35 AM

267 posts, read 202,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Donate the first 10 then

Quote:
Yeah for some reason blacks think Africa is some loving peaceful continent..LMAO, meanwhile they are lopping heads off and chopping people to bits with machetes and completely tearing the place down. LOL

No, not at all. We see all the other nations leeching and sucking the life out of the only self sustaining continent on the whole planet. We see the Chinese and the Europeans going over there to destroy Afrika just as they been doing since their first days of colonialism. I'm sure much of the diaspora doesn't have the rose colored glasses on like you say we do. We do see what mother Afrika can and will be once the Afrikans of the diaspora and of motherland unite on one accord.

And as long as the system of white supremacy exists we will always have to fight the people of that system and the people programmed by that system.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:40 AM

799 posts, read 1,094,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Actually, it doesn't. High schoolers can see this as fact, I'll reference wiki since most people on this site seem to love that website.

Quote:
Cocaine's mechanism of action in the human brain includes the inhibition of dopamine reuptake,[34] which accounts for cocaine's addictive properties, as dopamine is the critical neurotransmitter for reward. However, cocaine is more active in the dopaminergic neurons of the ventral tegmental area than the substantia nigra. Cocaine administration increases metabolism in the substantia nigra, which can explain the altered motor function seen in cocaine-using subjects.[35] The inhibition of dopamine reuptake by cocaine also inhibits the firing of spontaneous action potentials by the pars compacta.[36] The mechanism by which cocaine inhibits dopamine reuptake involves its binding to the dopamine transporter protein. However, recent studies show that cocaine can also cause a decrease in DAT mRNA levels,[37] most likely due to cocaine blocking dopamine receptors rather than direct interference with transcriptional or translational pathways.[37]
Inactivation of the substantia nigra could prove to be a possible treatment for cocaine addiction. In a study of cocaine-dependent rats, inactivation of the substantia nigra via implanted cannulae greatly reduced cocaine addiction relapse

Like cocaine, amphetamine increases the concentrations of dopamine in the synaptic cleft, thereby heightening the response of the post-synaptic neuron.[39] Also like cocaine, the altered dopamine function contributes to the addictiveness of amphetamines.
The mechanism by which amphetamines increase synaptic levels of dopamine is to release dopamine from pre-synaptic vesicles, increasing concentrations of dopamine in the cytosol of the pre-synaptic neuron.[40] The high concentration of dopamine in the pre-synaptic terminal causes the reverse transport of dopamine through the dopamine transporter (DAT) and into the synaptic cleft.
Quote:
Nicotine has an affinity for melanin-containing tissues because of its precursor function in melanin synthesis or its irreversible binding of melanin. This has been suggested to underlie the increased nicotine dependence and lower smoking cessation rates in darker pigmented individuals
Science is backing me up, but if you can show me any evidence that this is not proof I'll be happy to see it and retract that statement.

Quote:
Not really, your prejudice is showing though.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:41 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Wow, did the OP really just claim that the Atlanta child murders were some sort of "operation" against black people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies