Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 10:20 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,517,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Who say's Obama's eligibility problems are behind us? Well not according to old school birther Chrissy Matthews as of yesterday during the opening of CPAC. He went on a tirade with former republican chairman Michael Steele about inviting Donald Trump and Iowa Representative Steve King (both who questioned Obama's birth place) to speak. Also the reason I say Matthews is a 'old school birther' is because he said this back on Dec 18, 2007:

Chris has a meltdown:

CPAC: Chris Matthews Agrees Obama Identity Document Fraud Issue Not Behind Us - YouTube

So glad the Steele called Mathews out!! He's the one always bringing up the birth issue!! Trump hasnt mentioned it in months!! There's no need to.... the scumbag won the election! Chris needs to move on!

Also glad to see Steele defend Alan West!!! Because he is correct! And I remember Steele getting pelted with "oreo cookies" during his election bid a few years ago!!

And it's the GOP that's racist???? SMH!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2013, 10:21 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,233,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Old Army Soldier, what's it like to be such a complete failure at life that you devote all your days to this stupid garbage?
This. ^^

Another day/another stupid birfer thread started by Ted/Steve/Fake Army Dude.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
I see he's dug up the horse and started beating it again. Must be another slow week at the mental institution for Old Army Soldier.
Seriously.

Isn't there a medication for birferism? Something similar to anti-psychotics?

Old 03-15-2013, 10:24 AM

26,553 posts, read 14,396,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What are you so afraid of?
i think the only ones that have anything to fear from the birther antics are the GOP. for evidence of this i offer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What you fail to realize in a typical ******* kind of way is today's Republicans want nothing to do with the GOP. The tea party types (i.e., patriots) are the new Republicans. If the GOP won't go along, they're history.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:27 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,675,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Seriously.

Isn't there a medication for birferism? Something similar to anti-psychotics?
I think it still has Dr's stumped. They can't figure out if it's a genetic disorder, virus, or an affliction caused from eating paint chips. Maybe even a good drop on the head. The best thing we can hope for is his AOL free internet subscription expiring.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:29 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,282,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What are you so afraid of?
I am afraid of nothing at all. I am pretty confident that if OAS had the cojones to accept my challenge, I will still be posting on City-Data long after he's gone through his next 10 name changes on this board.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Oh wow, MARK ZULLO! I bet Obama is quaking in his shoes that some redneck butt****er has "evidence" that's going to be "presented" during "meetings".

Seriously, are you really this mentally handicapped? Or are you just being paid to post this verbal diarrhea?
I find it interesting that Ted/Steve/Fake Army Dude mentioned his "colleagues" in an earlier post.

Who would those "colleagues" be? Other birfers who are also paid to post this crap? Maybe they all sit in some room in some strip mall somewhere doing nothing but pounding keyboards all day long, drinking gallons of coffee, probably having all the latest birfer news provided to them, and getting paid by the word.

Or maybe he was referring to his alter egos? All the ones that have been previously banned from City Data?

Old 03-15-2013, 10:31 AM

26,553 posts, read 14,396,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
I am afraid of nothing at all.
great white sharks? muscle-heads on crystal-meth? that squishy part on top of a newborn baby's head?......

Old 03-15-2013, 10:33 AM

13,673 posts, read 8,978,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
No, I had it right. Mike Zullo, nutjob, deserves no respect.

Let me ask you something. How can you argue a point that at no point in time has ever offered any evidence, while the accused has offered plenty? You guys might as well be arguing that Santa Claus exists or Vampires, because you have about as much evidence in your current argument as you would on those two. That being none. .

Are you suggesting that Lt. Mike Zullo, lead investigator of Joe Arpair's Maricopa County Sheriff Departments Cold Case Posse, is a vampire? Or that Santa Claus is (which would explain his long 'life')?

(PS to Ankhharu: you need to recognize 'humor' or 'sarcasm' when you see it written)

Old 03-15-2013, 01:00 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,282,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
great white sharks? muscle-heads on crystal-meth? that squishy part on top of a newborn baby's head?......
Bee's actually. Bee's scare me. And leaky kids when they get into to my car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies