Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 11:57 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
If you think so. When CONS don't get their way, they resort to physical and character attacks, like you've tried to do here with me.

Romney’s Son Said He Wanted To ‘Take A Swing’ At Obama During Debate [AUDIO]
Tagg Romney Wants To Punch Obama | Breaking News for Black America

Like I said, no class, none at all.
Although I disagree with Romney's son, I will not say it a lack of class to feel loyal to your father or angry when a liar calls your father a liar.
Obama lied as much or more during the debates. This is to be expected among politicians, they are after all professional liars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 11:59 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Nothing unusual about the left going after Romney even though you never heard a word about The Kennedy's and their money or Kerry and his money when he ran.

When their country went to war both JFK and Joe Jr joined in the effort.

So did Kerry

When Romney's country went to war, despite it being a war he supported along with the draft that manned it, Romney placed his religion ahead of his country and went to France.

Old 07-02-2013, 12:03 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Mr & Mrs Cheny and Mr & Mrs Bush both had sons with DUIs, or doesn't that count in your little FantasyLand?

The great conservative hypocrite Newtie Boy tell ya that?
I think it was Pat Robertson, darling of the right, who said it's OK to dump a sick wife.

Old 07-02-2013, 12:08 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Indeed. Nary a day goes by that folks like you don't fabricate the claim that Obama has blamed Bush for something on that day.

Out of curiosity, how often has Obama mentioned George W. Bush and assigned him blame for something in the last month?

I said nothing about Bush, he is irrelevent in this discussion. But feel free to refute my statement repeated below:

It's so funny that Romney was faulted for everything that Bain Capital did, even while he was on a leave of absence to run the olympics. But anything bad happens while Obama has been in office has been someone else's fault.

All Obama has to say is that he was unaware of the goings on, and the media gives him a free pass. And honestly, I believe him that he was unaware. But Romney never got the same level of good faith from the media. I'm not saying some of it wasn't justified (ie. 47% etc.) but it was not, and is not a level playing field.

Old 07-02-2013, 12:16 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Al Gore had a less environmentally friendly house than President George W. Bush.

Itis 'O.K." for liberals to be hypocrites, because they are liberals.
liberals are gods to the media pretty much regardless of who they are, and conservatives are devils, again pretty much regardless of who they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
It`s been quite a while since I heard anything about either of these guys and it`s been a real long time since Al Gore has run for office. I`m sure you know that Romney`s religious cult insists on large donations from it`s members.
so with romney mormonism is a cult, but with harry reid its just his religion?

Old 07-02-2013, 01:50 PM

28,099 posts, read 29,963,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
LOL! Apparently so.

Old 07-02-2013, 01:51 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
No. It's a cult with Reid too.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:43 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default A rich bigot is far more harmful to this society

The reason is that Romney's ideology is far more harmful to this society and the world. Rich bigots are far more visible and worthless and their behavior, efforts, and focus are far more detrimental to all but the rich. Romney wanted to be the leader of the free world, yet the pompous goon wouldn't even show his tax returns. He did all he could, legal and illegal, to AVOD paying his fair share of taxes. He was involved in business ventures that created a LOSS of jobs, decimating the lives of struggling families. Romney is rich, yet supports an ideology that knows nothing about how to run an economy. He doesn't care about health care for all. Romney is rich, but he has no problem pushing granny over the cliff. He has no problem displacing millions of qualified Americans so that his company could maximize profits by hiring cheap foreign labor. So on and so forth. He's rich and the effect of his existence is detrimental to the well-being of this society and repulsive.

A rich bigot like Romney is a headless horseman, so stands to reason he's more prominent.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:20 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
When their country went to war both JFK and Joe Jr joined in the effort.

So did Kerry

When Romney's country went to war, despite it being a war he supported along with the draft that manned it, Romney placed his religion ahead of his country and went to France.
And Biden got 5 deferments. And Clinton was true draft dodger. Big deal. And I'd bet you voted for both of them. That would make you a hypocrite. The amout of money they have has NOTHING to do with serving in the military.

Bad try to deflect from the topic.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:25 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
Al Gore happens to be wealthier btw? Which one do you think donates more to charity? Come on limosuine liberals you know the answer.
It's not rocket science.

Gore was a decade ago.

Romney was recently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies