Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 02:40 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
What was wrong with her? When McCain chose her she was the most popular governor in the nation with a approval rating that was around 90%.
Most people had never heard of her.

I'd like to see a background check of Sarah herself. She never showed us her BC. We never saw HER transcripts, HER baptism records, kindergarten records, applications for admission to college, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2013, 02:43 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Background check on the speech she gave minutes before delivering her last child should be done also. Does Perry have video of her speech just before she took an eight or more hour flight with leakage all the way back to the frozen state?
The truth comes out. They hate her because she didn't have an abortion and had a Downs baby. They can't stand anyone that can take on such challenges. Being a wife, mother, governor and a mother to a handicap child. She does it all and comes back swinging.

Old 03-16-2013, 02:45 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Most people had never heard of her.

I'd like to see a background check of Sarah herself. She never showed us her BC. We never saw HER transcripts, HER baptism records, kindergarten records, applications for admission to college, etc.
The Dam party sent a boatload of lawyers to Alaska to search under everyone's bed to find out about her. All they came up with was junk and gossip.

Old 03-16-2013, 02:49 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The truth comes out. They hate her because she didn't have an abortion and had a Downs baby. They can't stand anyone that can take on such challenges. Being a wife, mother, governor and a mother to a handicap child. She does it all and comes back swinging.

Jesus.....you really are just a one trick pony, aren't you?

Since this isn't a thread about abortion, maybe you'd like, for once, to leave it out of the debate.

Old 03-16-2013, 02:52 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
That was my point. How did kicking out the moderates and running candidates right of the John Birch society work on all the Senate and House races you lost last fall?
How did it work in all the races that we won in 2010?

Old 03-16-2013, 02:56 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Everything, she is a quitter, a birther, and liar. Plus when she quit her job as governor, her popularity had sunk like a rock.
Let's not forget stupid.

Old 03-16-2013, 02:56 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Tell that to OAS. He intended this as a birther thread.

Well, we see you're well versed in Obamahater bull****.
Not one word I said was untrue. And being dismissive doesn't change that. Since Palin said background, I assume it was a reference to him not being vetted not to his birth certificate.

Quote:
Perhaps you should have also been paying attention when all those things were investigated, covered in the press, and widely communicated to the American people... who them went on to elect him President of the United States twice.
No, actually they were not. And even if they were, it's irrelevant. What I said was that background check does not equal birtherism. The point wasn't the details, the point was that background doesn't equal birth.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:01 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,202,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
How did it work in all the races that we won in 2010?
Times have changed, and the "new R's" haven't changed with them. That's the problem.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:05 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The Dam party sent a boatload of lawyers to Alaska to search under everyone's bed to find out about her. All they came up with was junk and gossip.
Much came out later, including her pregnant teenage daughter. While I ALWAYS said that parents can't be help responsible for what their kids do, and "there but for the grace of God go I", my guess is that if Bristol's condition had been known sooner, Sarah would not have been chosen. It actually turned out well in that respect, as it kept people from dissing Obama's dead mother even more than they did. But the ethics charges, the state trooper caper, her less than stellar academic record, etc were not well known at the time of her selection.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:06 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Not one word I said was untrue.
Why bother to argue that point? You don't care whether it's true or not, and the American people digested the real information and voted for him anyway. Twice.

It's not my job to soothe your cognitive dissonance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2
Since Palin said background, I assume it was a reference to him not being vetted not to his birth certificate.
And as I said, your argument is with OAS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies