Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 06:58 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,923,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I have seen republican emails, where the email asks you to pray for "the greatness of Ronald Reagan to return to America."
Maybe you republicans could have a group prayer here, for the greatness of Ronald Reagan to return ??

And don't forget Mitt Romney wanted to give Americas rich $6.6 trillion dollars in tax cuts.
(I think you should include Mitt Romney in your R. Reagan prayers.)

Democrats don't call politicians "great men", or pray for the "great men" who support trickle down economics.
Democrats pray for things like the welfare of Americas regular people.
Oh really??
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/O...jOxfzw6q3l.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2013, 07:48 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,102,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Really? Now he's a Dictator?

Because yesterday ~ he was a spineless coward who couldn't lead.

Make up your minds people.
I know, he can't be both. Cons are such funny people, one day Obama is one thing and the next day he is completely the opposite to them. It is always fun to see what they will call Obama next.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:50 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,310,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
I haven't noticed that, but then again I don't listen to him too often. Anyways, Obama a dictator? Hardly.

President Obama Has Issued Fewer Executive Orders Than Any President in Over 100 Years

With President Obama now contemplating up to nineteen executive orders to combat gun violence, conservatives have started to flip out in characteristic form. Kentucky senator Rand Paul has accused Obama of acting "like a king or a monarch." South Carolina congressman Jeff Duncan declared last week, "We live in a republic, not a dictatorship." Mike Huckabee proclaimed that the White House has "nothing but contempt for the Constitution" and seeks to "trump ... the checks and balances of power in which no branch could act unilaterally." Texas congressman Steve Stockman has already threatened impeachment.

We've crunched the numbers, and as you can see in our handy graph, above, Obama has issued fewer executive orders per day in office than conservative heroes like George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Calvin Coolidge.

Obama: Fewest Executive Orders in Over 100 Years -- Daily Intelligencer
It's not the number, it's the nature.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:51 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,051,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.No View Post
hmmmm..Freudian Slip? Wanna be dictator!
How many times has he said it?

Old 03-16-2013, 07:52 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,051,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
It's not the number, it's the nature.
Most right-wingers who say that have never even read them, and probably couldn't find them on line.

Old 03-16-2013, 08:58 PM

18,151 posts, read 15,578,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Most right-wingers who say that have never even read them, and probably couldn't find them on line.
Hmmm. Oky doky. I find it interesting how you leftys are just so blithely willing to leap to Obamas defense even when he has been caught at the lowest of deeds. Like the Benghazi cover up. Personally, I have never heard the clown say anything about being a dictator or not. But from where I'm standing, he would like to be. I can find no fiber in me willing to defend the guy. Matter of fact, I find the leftist willingness to slobberingly and worshipfully defend every word and action of this president quite unpalatable.

This constant bashing oc conservative thought as opposed to liberal, without any supporting argument, gets old to. As if just being a libby, by some magic, raises IQ and requires no actual intelligence to bolster that assertion. Simply being a devout Obama supporter is enough. The chosen ones ethereal light infuses his devotees with the true power.

So glad my life is set on more worthwhile pursuits.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:13 PM
pvs

1,845 posts, read 3,360,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
The similarities between the OP and this guy?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...x-1481789.html
Yep. Another shill amongst us. Oh well.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:15 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,454,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Do you notice how republicans put up pictures of Ronald Reagan, as if he was a dictator?
The CEO's who fund Fox news and Rush radio love R. Reagan, because R. Reagan is the person who started trickle down economics.

Republicans love to call trickle down economics supporters "great man." But democrats don't go around calling their presidents great men.
Please tell us about the "great men" who support trickle down economics.

(trickle down economics gives tax cuts to rich people, but does not give tax cuts to anyone else.)
Your declaration that people love Reagan because of his economic policies is a pure strawman. You fail to note that Democrats voted for his tax changes, not against them. There are videos on youtube of children singing Obama's praises and movie stars pledging their loyalty to him. Obama's logo is on posters, tshirts, and bumper stickers all over the country.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:22 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,397,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.No View Post
hmmmm..Freudian Slip? Wanna be dictator!
No, I've never noticed it. Do you have a link or two? Btw, why do you seem obsessed with hating Obama and "left leaners"? Is there nothing else in politics which interests you?

Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,646,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Do you think the people that made your picture, are the same people who made these pictures ??

Image Search Results for obama nazi

Image Search Results for obama communist

Image Search Results for obama muslim
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies