Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2013, 08:04 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
They are products of a liberal society that has banished God.

When morality becomes relativistic, and you tell people that they are animals, don't be surprised with the negative results.
True -- and they've got planned parenthood in the schools teaching these kids that sex is all about a way to entertain themselves, never can anyone mention that sex is about responsiblity and love for another person. You would never ever ever teach kids the idea of abstinence, of being able to say no. The liberal mindset is all about if it feels good do it! Saying no sounds too much like abstinence -- can't have that.

And when it's rich and powerful men like the liberal icon Bill Clinton it is okay to use women for sex and a lowly woman like Paula Jones was condemned by the feminists for not being his victim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 08:05 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
A drunken 16 or 17 year old rapist is just as incapable of saying no as a drunken 16 year old victim.

What's with the idiot parents who allow kids to party like this in the first place? Those who provided the houses - with the basements where the rapes took place need to be in prison themselves as well as those who provided the unlimited alcohol.

All the adults involved including the parents should be given more blame than their wild out-of-control drunken children.
Now I've friggin heard it all. Unbelievable.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reader View Post
WTF? You're saying the rapist is just as unable to say no as the victim!? Are you listening to yourself?

Is there any way you could possibly be more clear in excusing rape?
The girl said she couldn't say no because she was too drunk, so are you saying that alcohol does not have any effect on a boy of the same age? Girls can get drunk, boys cannot get drunk?

Old 03-19-2013, 08:07 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Hey, you're the one that butted into my conversation, so if you don't like the topic, stay out of it.

How do I know the people of the town are religious? You've got to be kidding. We are told over and over that this is a majority Christian nation. What, doesn't suit people's agenda to push that idea now?
Actually, you butted into my conversation and told me I should go to Steubenville and tell them they have marganalized God. When I hadn't even mentioned God.

I have no agenda. I said the town is union and votes Democratic. we can expect a breakdown in culture in places like this.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Now I've friggin heard it all. Unbelievable.
Funny how sexual equality breaks down when it comes to drunken girls versus drunken boys. Alcohol apparently keeps a 16 or 17 year old boy's judgement intact but not so with little girls. Hmm. I wonder if there is a medical or biological basis in your assertion.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:08 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
And you can join Harrier in the town square and tell them this outcome was caused by the marginalization of God, and because this is some kind of modern phenomena brought about by a godless liberal society, of which they are apparently the poster children.

This outcome is because in this town, as in many others, the Cult Of Sports is so huge and the participants so infallible, that who gives a rats about the sacrifice of a drunk girl who had it coming anyway?

Trust me, us heathen godless liberals who have sex regularly and gasp even for fun, do not in anyway think this is acceptable behavior, and for some reason can tell the difference between right and wrong..... Which apparently escaped all these good God fearing folks when it came to choosing between doing the right thing and the highly worshipped HS football program.
Isn't it nice to know that there are no republican sex offenders and pedophiles and they certainly know right from wrong?

Old 03-19-2013, 08:09 AM

Quote:
True -- and they've got planned parenthood in the schools teaching these kids that sex is all about a way to entertain themselves, never can anyone mention that sex is about responsiblity and love for another person. You would never ever ever teach kids the idea of abstinence, of being able to say no. The liberal mindset is all about if it feels good do it! Saying no sounds too much like abstinence -- can't have that.

And when it's rich and powerful men like the liberal icon Bill Clinton it is okay to use women for sex and a lowly woman like Paula Jones was condemned by the feminists for not being his victim.
So you're saying nobody was ever gang raped prior to the Clinton Administration?

This girl was UNCONSCIOUS. You cannot compare people having contextual sex of any kind to putting your hands on a passed out person.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:11 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Funny how sexual equality breaks down when it comes to drunken girls versus drunken boys. Alcohol apparently keeps a 16 or 17 year old boy's judgement intact but not so with little girls. Hmm. I wonder if there is a medical or biological basis in your assertion.
If the boys were passed out as the girl was (possibly drugged) ... then all things would be equal. Then yes, I'd blame her as much as the boys ... who wouldn't have been capable of rape if they were passed out.

Or how about this. If a man and woman are both drunk, and the man decides to rape her and she tries to say no but can't fight off someone bigger and stronger than she is ... how does that work in your fantasy rape-apologist world?

Do you think these stupid things through before you post them?

Old 03-19-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
So you're saying nobody was ever gang raped prior to the Clinton Administration?

This girl was UNCONSCIOUS. You cannot compare people having contextual sex of any kind to putting your hands on a passed out person.
And a MARRIED and sober Bill Clinton was incapable of saying no when it came to having sex including the rape of Juanita Brodderick and using his power to sodomize a young girl intern. These kids surely come from liberal families who admired the sexual predator Bill Clinton. They should have used his line "it all depends on what the meaning of is is".

Old 03-19-2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Malamute, she was NOT CONSCIOUS.

Would it have been okay if she had passed out for medical reasons too? Or is it only okay to blame her because she drank too much? What's the difference?

You don't put your hands on someone when they are incapacitated period, regardless of how they got that way.

And were the boys and the rest of the participants drunk when they posted the gory details all over the Internet? What about that bad judgement? Got any excuses for that behavior?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies