Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2013, 10:55 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,984,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Perfect no, of course not.

Obviously. Your posts clearly indicate as such.

But let me tell you something old chum. I respect other's rights. I don't go around spewing filthy toxic stench in the air they are breathing without so much as an eff you, for all the disconfort it causes.

I respect other's rights as well. If you don't smoke, cool. I'll do my best to avoid you. IF YOU'RE NICE ABOUT IT!!! That is the key! If you're going to come at me with the name calling and the childish insults, well then you're not going to get a nice response, and in fact you'll probably see the extension of my middle finger in your face along with a few other choice words! What you WILL not tell me to do is what I can and cannot do in my house, on my property, or when I am outdoors where there is plenty of ventilation! So in order to get respect, you also have to give it. This ain't Burger King, and you don't always get it your way right away!

No, I respect other people's rights. I even respect your rights. You'll never ever hear me say that your drug should be banned, for even if I could, I wouldn't, because I respect your right to use it. I only ask that you respect my right not to have your filth, and make no mistake, that is what it is, inflicted on myself.

Oh please! You really aren't fooling anyone.

Your response, in so many words, "eff you".

Only to those who come off with an attitude such as yours.

As far as your comments on authoritarianism, you are completely off base. Bloomberg and his soda ban is insane meddling. I don't even support federal bans on MJ and coke etc., even though I don't use them.

If you support legalization of marijuana, and coke, yet you don't use them, and more than likely avoid those places where it goes on, why wouldn't you use the same mentality with tobacco? Look freedom is a b***! There are things in life that we don't agree with, but with freedom comes responsibility to make your own damn choices, and not have the government do it for you!

You see, you are so blinded by your own absolute selfishness that you see nothing but your own stinking drug, and the rest of the world, according to you, can go straight to hell.

Really? I'm selfish? Again, I'm not the one whining for more legislation against a legal product, when it is clearly not needed! I respect the rights of business owners and apartments as to whether or not they allow smoking. That is a private matter! No government intervention is needed. You said Bloomberg is meddling? Well WTF do you think you're doing by trying to legislate what people can do in their own dwellings, and on their private property?

That is why I despise people such as you, not only for the misery you inflict, but even more so for the absolute and total lack of respect for non-addicts that you inflict your filth on.
The feeling is mutual! I despise busy bodies who feel they need to control others, because they don't like their life choices! I despise nanny state BS legislation telling private businesses that they are not allowed the choice as to whether or not their patrons can smoke. And I especially despise the fact that you would even consider extending that legislation into people's private dwellings, or property! Jeez, the way you're acting, it's like someone held you at gunpoint and locked you in a room full of smokers for 24 hours and made you breathe it in!

In short stay the HELL out of my business, as well as the business of others, and mind your own! You can also take steps to avoid smokers as well, and you choose not to, because evidently you are on a power trip, which is evident in your posts. You do talk a good game though. Not sure you'd actually be so quick to do the same in public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Finally, I think you should stay away from psychology, because you are completely unable to read people, based on your assessment of me.

Just keep your filth off of me, out of my nose, lungs, etc.,

No. I'm pretty spot on in my ability to read you! You're a control freak. Plain and simple! Nothing further needs to be said.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:01 AM

3,740 posts, read 3,070,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
The feeling is mutual! I despise busy bodies who feel they need to control others, because they don't like their life choices! I despise nanny state BS legislation telling private businesses that they are not allowed the choice as to whether or not their patrons can smoke. And I especially despise the fact that you would even consider extending that legislation into people's private dwellings, or property! Jeez, the way you're acting, it's like someone held you at gunpoint and locked you in a room full of smokers for 24 hours and made you breathe it in!

In short stay the HELL out of my business, as well as the business of others, and mind your own! You can also take steps to avoid smokers as well, and you choose not to, because evidently you are on a power trip, which is evident in your posts. You do talk a good game though. Not sure you'd actually be so quick to do the same in public.
Keep your filth to yourself period. When it hits me, it IS my business.

The rest of your post is so hyper-blovated as to go unread.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
No. I'm pretty spot on in my ability to read you! You're a control freak. Plain and simple! Nothing further needs to be said.
You haven't a clue, not a tendril of a clue. Dismissed.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:05 AM

642 posts, read 1,113,529 times
Quote:
Does anyone else hear that? Sounds like the honking of a clown nose.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abqpsychlist View Post
What an ASSinine thing for you to say. Perhaps you need another dose of maturation. Try an IV drive and use a dozen or so bags of concertrated "Grow-up".

Old 03-20-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Keep your filth to yourself period. When it hits me, it IS my business.

The rest of your post is so hyper-blovated as to go unread.
Maybe you should look at yourself, and see the hyperbole in your own posts.

Quote:
Oh I'm pretty sure we do. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Quote:
All I hear are violins.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
What an ASSinine thing for you to say. Perhaps you need another dose of maturation. Try an IV drive and use a dozen or so bags of concertrated "Grow-up".
Perhaps. Hey, aren't you supposed to be in your garage proving your point about the harmless exhaust fumes from cars?

Old 03-20-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Perhaps. Hey, aren't you supposed to be in your garage proving your point about the harmless exhaust fumes from cars?
Just got back, didn't work. Told you so, I ran my Beamer and my MB for over an hour with nio ill effects.
Now get that IV going, for you desperately need it.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Actually, I do apologize and take that previous clown comment back. I was just saying in another thread how I hate it when people attack other posters rather than their arguments, and here I was doing just that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies