Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 02:09 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,129,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
He probably needs a cigarette.
Just annoying. Its like being insulted by a 3 year old...

That only speaks pidgin English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Repertoire.

Not reparte. Holy crap. You are the single most illiterate person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

I know people with dyslexia that write better than you do.

Geez...

P.S. - The word you seem to have attempted to type is "repartee." This word means a conversation or speech marked by quick, witty retorts. Repertoire means stock if plays, acts, etc that actors draw from. My speech is not repartee solely because I am not being witty. Should I choose to do so, surely it would pass over your head. So I'll keep it simple as if speaking with a child.

Colloquially it means "play book."

My speech is not repartee solely because I am not being witty. Should I choose to do so, surely it would pass over your head. So I'll keep it simple as if speaking with a child.

Of course, I may as well explain this to a dog for all the good it will do...
My my aren't you the snotty one.

Repartee is what I meant and said (misspelled because I have a vision problem - so sorry

The word you cited, Repertoire, not only is NOT the word I used or intended to use, but wholly inappropriate, and only a fool (you) would think it was.

Obviously not

You can go now, and "play book", but make sure your mommy checks first for any sharp corners.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
He probably needs a cigarette.
You probably need another hit of smack.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:28 PM

602 posts, read 573,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post

I know smokers and, in this thread, you are filthier than any of them.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
I know smokers and, in this thread, you are filthier than any of them.
Not so, obtuse one, not so.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:45 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,129,596 times
Quote:
My my aren't you the snotty one.

Repartee is what I meant and said (misspelled because I have a vision problem - so sorry

The word you cited, Repertoire, not only is NOT the word I used or intended to use, but wholly inappropriate, and only a fool (you) would think it was.

Obviously not

You can go now, and "play book", but make sure your mommy checks first for any sharp corners.
Wrong.

I'm neither being witty, nor replying in a quick fashion so repartee doesn't fit..

What should I expect from the person that keeps using then word effluent incorrectly in an attempt to be witty.

YOU calling ME snotty is hilarious.

So you are a woman (OK OK a man I know, it amuses me), old, vision problems, comprehension problems, and suffer from all the ill effects of some evil miscreant's smoke?

Heck, you know what? I won't even argue with you anymore. Come on everyone, let's just agree with him. Nod our heads and smile.

He's gonna be dead long before he can change anything and even before us smokers.

In nursing homes we like to let the residents do what they want. Give them a sense of control at the end.

OK, Robin, I won't smoke around people...
/Nodding...
/Smiling...

You just eat your apple sauce and don't forget your dentures.

By the way, that isn't me being witty, so hold off on trying to use repartee again. That's me being patronizing and sarcastic.

And I have plenty more ways to ridicule you in my repertoire.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Wrong.

I'm neither being witty, nor replying in a quick fashion so repartee doesn't fit..

What should I expect from the person that keeps using then word effluent incorrectly in an attempt to be witty.

YOU calling ME snotty is hilarious.

So you are a woman (OK OK a man I know, it amuses me), old, vision problems, comprehension problems, and suffer from all the ill effects of some evil miscreant's smoke?

Heck, you know what? I won't even argue with you anymore. Come on everyone, let's just agree with him. Nod our heads and smile.

He's gonna be dead long before he can change anything and even before us smokers.

In nursing homes we like to let the residents do what they want. Give them a sense of control at the end.

OK, Robin, I won't smoke around people...
/Nodding...
/Smiling...

You just eat your apple sauce and don't forget your dentures.

By the way, that isn't me being witty, so hold off on trying to use repartee again. That's me being patronizing and sarcastic.

And I have plenty more ways to ridicule you in my repertoire.
Any substance or just more diarrhea of the mouth

UR all ridicule, no substance, or as they say in Texas "All Hat, no Cattle".

Scamper, Mr. No-Cattle.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:51 PM

45,319 posts, read 60,489,441 times
Quote:
How did you live so long being such an insufferable ass?

Old 03-29-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by north beach person View Post
how did you live so long being such an insufferable ass?
6'6' 280#, No just kidding.

I am giving you nicotine fiends a taste of your own offensiveness.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:56 PM

602 posts, read 573,879 times
Quote:
6'6' 280#
Such a big frame for a lady
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies