Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2018, 07:09 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
Not if it is being grown legally, according to the rules, which states that the area where it is being grown has to be secure from minors (like a locked room or closet).

It is no different than kids "sampling" product from their parent's locked liquor cabinet. Why are you trying to make it so different?

Wait. Don't answer that. I know you are not here to learn.

We need personal responsibility, people, not a nanny government watching and telling us what we can do or not do in the privacy of our own homes!
Why are you being mean? Several of your posts towards me have been combative and hostile. Have I been personally hostile towards you? If so, I apologize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Wow. Just wow. Millions of users, daily, 50 years, not one case, yet you cling to your sad belief. It is the longest long-term study we've ever had! You are just COMPLETELY closed-minded.

Sad indeed.
Didn't someone post this several pages back? Perhaps you missed it.

Long term cannabis use increases the risk of lung cancer in young adults.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

Old 01-10-2018, 07:12 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Apparently it was 5 years ago. If I dwelt on what anonymous dorks like myself wrote on a message board five years ago, then I am in desperate need of a life. This is just entertainment, what we write here, really isn't that important.
Really? Now you tell me! I was actually under the impression that I was doing my part in fighting prohibition, misinformation (like "pot is carcinogenic" and "it causes face-eating"), and propaganda (like Colorado sucks since it's become legal there).

Damn. What a disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Pot is a carcinogenic? Really? On the same level as cigs? Really? Where is THAT proven? You keep saying that, ignoring what other posters are saying about that. Repeating it won't make it so.
Several people posted a few pages back that it is indeed carcinogenic, with links to support their claim. I mean, you're intentionally putting smoke directly into your lungs.

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
One kills you and there is a ton of evidence suggest that it does so, the other doesn't.....

Old 01-10-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Really? Now you tell me! I was actually under the impression that I was doing my part in fighting prohibition, misinformation (like "pot is carcinogenic" and "it causes face-eating"), and propaganda (like Colorado sucks since it's become legal there).

Damn. What a disappointment.
Nope, we're all just a bunch of opinionated anonymous dorks posting on a message board. Sorry to break it to you.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Didn't someone post this several pages back? Perhaps you missed it.

Long term cannabis use increases the risk of lung cancer in young adults.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
I am sorry that you are not paying attention, and instead place all your truths in .gov websites.

Why are you trying? You already said this is just entertainment and that your opinion doesn't matter. I think you are purposely trying to keep an already murky issue murky. Many of us are quite passionate about this issue after 50 years of pushing for legalization.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:15 PM

Thanks to everyone for a mostly civil discussion.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Why are you being mean? Several of your posts towards me have been combative and hostile. Have I been personally hostile towards you? If so, I apologize.
BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

I hope I was not unclear.

I have not personally attacked you, I have just called you out on it when you post misinformation or ignore the answers you are repeatedly getting.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

I hope I was not unclear.
You were, but the all caps cleared everything up for me. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies