Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2013, 05:53 PM

36,972 posts, read 40,923,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
From the newspapers that reported this woman getting her license pulled. There were many. I don't have the time to google it but it is there.
Nope, that does not work.

You made a claim. You need to back it up or withdraw it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 06:48 PM

23,653 posts, read 17,415,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Nope, that does not work.

You made a claim. You need to back it up or withdraw it.
Geesh, I will work on it later.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:51 PM

797 posts, read 1,338,021 times
Quote:
Partial birth abortion is when the abortionist delivers the baby except for the head. Then he or she takes a scissors and plunges it into the baby's neck and makes a hole then sucks the brains out. Then the head can be crushed to finish the delivery of the child.

You can go to youtube to see some of this. It seems many pro-choice people do not want to open their eyes to the horror of abortion, but when they don't then they don't really know what they are supporting. They would rather say it is ghoulish and those who talk about it have some mental disorder or something. They seem to think being informed is bad.

EVERY Democrat , campaigning for president, voiced their dismay that the United States Supreme Court upheld the ban on partial birth abortion.

Tells me a lot about the Democrats !

Old 03-23-2013, 12:59 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,701,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Wolf View Post
EVERY Democrat , campaigning for president, voiced their dismay that the United States Supreme Court upheld the ban on partial birth abortion.

Tells me a lot about the Democrats !
"Pro-lifers" are nothing but prevaricators and sham artists. If their agenda were religious, it would be a sick agenda, as it plots to deny rights to females, by pretending that a fetus is a full-fledged, viable human being. Their agenda seems to be religious, but if you look at it closely, it isn't even religious, as their favorite topic (hoping to deny women rights to their bodies) isn't even mentioned in their Bible, so their agenda is doubly sick because it's secular while pretending they're doing God's bidding. More importantly, they ignore EACH AND EVERY SUBJECT Jesus gives importance to in the Bible. This, their favorite theme - politically scheming to deny rights to women - is politician-selected, and preacher-endorsed, and they, as proper bobble-heads, do their bidding, grinning a sardonic grin, getting a little thrill thinking they're creating chaos. It's what gives them joy. They call themselves "pro-life" when in truth they are generally against life, as they're in favor of every right wing policy that hurts the already-alive, and are quite in favor of the death penalty.

I'm very fortunate I ran into these "pro-lifer" threads, or I'd have probably not realized in such depth what they're really about. These "pro-lifer" threads are the only reason I began donating to Planned Parenthood this week, something I'd never even thought of doing before.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:14 PM

Old 03-23-2013, 02:24 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,507,053 times
How stupid, I wonder what the Schulz family think of that?

Old 03-23-2013, 02:45 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,701,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I think Charles Schulz is a Bible-banger. I did a little search and found that his daughter joined the Mormon religion and he wasn't happy. Love it when they fight amongst themselves that way.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
They are probably 100% for it after that school banned The Charlie Brown Christmas play since it had quotes from the bible in it and said the work God. Yes, I think they would love this.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I think Charles Schulz is a Bible-banger. I did a little search and found that his daughter joined the Mormon religion and he wasn't happy. Love it when they fight amongst themselves that way.
It seems you are against any and all religions so no surprise there. Just saying.

Old 03-23-2013, 03:15 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,507,053 times
Quote:
They are probably 100% for it after that school banned The Charlie Brown Christmas play since it had quotes from the bible in it and said the work God. Yes, I think they would love this.
Another uninformed response. Schulz was a self-confessed "secular humanist".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies