Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2013, 09:30 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times

Advertisements

The fact is violent crime has been on a downward trend for a generation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2013, 09:32 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
^^^How about society degrading to this point? Not too long ago someone opened fire on school children. This isn't the first time someone killed a baby. As disgusting as this is, it isn't about the African-American community. It's about some sick idiot or idiots who decided to kill a baby.
The suspect in this case had a Facebook page up it's been taken down.Maybe you can find some screenshots somewhere. His posts and those of his friends are immersed with the gangster thug culture common among African American youths. So he is a creature of this culture.

I do agree though the larger community is also sick.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:34 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Believe it. And it isn't just the AA community that's degraded to this point. Society is going down the crapper.
Tell me I about it. All three Sunday talk shows spent half their shows cheer leading the Supreme Court to approve gay marriage. I guess in a society that permits anything we should expect anything no matter how wicked to happen.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:35 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhemi View Post
I read this story this morning. Very sad. These boys will get caught, maybe shot. They will talk.

Why were this kids not at school? Thursday at 9:15 am?

Words cant describe how I feel about these pathetic punk kids.

spring break?

Old 03-24-2013, 09:41 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
spring break?
Actually them cutting school is what had the police going to the schools getting lists of students not in that day. School was in session and the cops got lists of "absent" students and starting going house to house.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:46 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
The more I hear about this case and more I think about it the less sense it makes. Why rob a woman walking a baby? What money would she have? They shot her in the leg and she still said she had no money. Why kill the baby in a robbery? Was it really a robbery, or did they use the robbery as an excuse to carry out the doctrine of the new black panther party:

BLACK PANTHERS: OBAMA EXONERATES RACISTS WHO THREATEN TO "KILL WHITE CRACKERS" & "THEIR BABIES" - YouTube

The new black panthers have been droning on their "kill white babies" for years now:

New Black Panthers Threaten To Kill White People - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07GHzQuuG_M

Are misguided youths starting to latch onto the philosophy of these idiots who are making a name for themselves with this nonsense? Is more of this to come?

Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,991 times
I saw his Facebook and clearly he has issues. Whoever raised him does as well. He wouldn't be the first and certainly won't be the last person accused of murder, to be found participating in questionable behavior. To point a gun between a baby's eyes and shoot him is sick and the lowest of low, even for your average gangbanger. Apparently his mother was his Facebook friend, so she's okay with her son throwing up gang signs. That is sick as well, setting your children up for failure, but it has nothing to do with me simply because I'm black.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:57 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The fact is violent crime has been on a downward trend for a generation.
But the ones now being committed are much more heinous.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:59 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times
very sad....

I wonder who he would've voted for in the last election?

Old 03-24-2013, 10:09 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
very sad....

I wonder who he would've voted for in the last election?
Who go you think the White supremacist in Colorado voted for? Does it really matter? I'd bd surprised of this kid ever had any plans to vote at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies