Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 10:50 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
yeah. to that extent, he probably was. but i don't think that's what granny was referring to.
I might of missed the point of what she meant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 11:16 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I might of missed the point of what she meant.
mindless denial. no other point than that.

also widely known as 'my baby didn't do nothing - please disregard the fact that my two daughters and granddaughter lied to police as to said 'baby's' whereabouts and dumped his murder weapon miles from the scene of the crime'

Old 03-30-2013, 07:55 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Granny is granny to the younger one, not the 17 year old.
Granny said he was a victim because he didn't know the 17 year old and the 17 year old could have shot him as well.
Granny also said he was a witness not a suspect.
Granny did not mention anything about him skipping school that day.

Granny IMHO is in denial.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:44 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
what a circus this is getting to be.

Quote:
The investigation into the shooting of a baby in Brunswick, Georgia -- a crime that's grabbed national headlines -- has taken yet another turn with the arrest of a local politician.

The arrest stemmed from a verbal exchange between Brunswick City Commissioner James Henry Brooks and the family of one of the teen suspects in the slaying during the suspects' first court appearance on Monday.

According to his attorney, Brooks told the family of De'Marquise Elkins, 17, that they didn't have to talk to police.

Brooks is a distant relative of the Elkins family, his wife, Alicia Brooks, told CNN. She did not know exactly how they are related.

The 59-year-old commissioner was charged with influencing a witness and obstructing law enforcement in an investigation, the Glynn County Sheriff's Office said. Brooks was arrested Thursday, posted $5,000 bond and left jail Friday afternoon.
Another turn in baby-shooting saga: Commissioner arrested - CNN.com

Old 04-01-2013, 06:07 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The more I hear about this case and more I think about it the less sense it makes. Why rob a woman walking a baby? What money would she have? They shot her in the leg and she still said she had no money. Why kill the baby in a robbery? Was it really a robbery, or did they use the robbery as an excuse to carry out the doctrine of the new black panther party:

BLACK PANTHERS: OBAMA EXONERATES RACISTS WHO THREATEN TO "KILL WHITE CRACKERS" & "THEIR BABIES" - YouTube

The new black panthers have been droning on their "kill white babies" for years now:

New Black Panthers Threaten To Kill White People - YouTube

Michael Savage: Black Panthers Threaten to Kill White Babies - YouTube

Are misguided youths starting to latch onto the philosophy of these idiots who are making a name for themselves with this nonsense? Is more of this to come?

man puhleeze

Old 04-06-2013, 10:50 PM

437 posts, read 547,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
He only cares about black gun violence. He does not give a rip about violence. Sharpton is just a plan old racist. He got his start by using Tewana [don't you just love to laugh at black names] Brawley who said she was raped by the KKK. And by that she meant her black lover who got her pregnant and did not want to tell her mother. LOL Sharpton was a conartist since he started.
And he still gets away with it and makes tons of money off hating white people. Only in America can you make money off hating the people who "run america" according to these same racists.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:52 PM

437 posts, read 547,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
Al the scam artist Sharpton holds a march if someone does not smile at a black person, so when is he going to march for the white baby shot in the head by the hoodrat? My guess is its not important to him.
The problem is white people aren't gonna march for their victims of racism either. Whites need to start caring about their own people. I saw more whites screaming " zimmerman" than the amount of whites i see supporting all white victims of black racism put together.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-08-2013 at 04:02 AM.. Reason: language

Old 04-07-2013, 01:18 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Attorney says Sherry West ignored knock on her door | firstcoastnews.com

Old 04-07-2013, 01:22 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,520,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travel-a-lot View Post
The problem is white people aren't gonna march for their victims of racism either. Whites need to start caring about their own people. I saw more whites screaming "zimmerman" than the amount of whites i see supporting all white victims of black racism put together.
If we did support white victims of race crimes, we'd risk being labeled as racist. The rules are different if you're white. For example we could not have white college fund. That would be racist but african american college fund is not. That's ok and not racist. We don't respond the same because we can't without being labeled as racist.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-08-2013 at 04:02 AM..

Old 04-07-2013, 01:25 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
If we did support white victims of race crimes, we'd risk being labeled as racist. The rules are different if you're white. For example we could not have white college fund. That would be racist but african american college fund is not. That's ok and not racist. We don't respond the same because we can't without being labeled as racist.
You certainly are oppressed, aren't you? I'll bet your religious freedoms have been under assault, yes?

For the record, white have had their own special college funds for years. They're called "legacy recruits."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies