Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 07:35 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And that means when it's all finished it will have really cost over $100 million.
Hell that will just pay for the toilets facing Mecca.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2013, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Seeing as how I don`t swoon I`ll let you haters carry this conversation.
So you have no comment on the liar in chief?? I guess you folks have no defense yet. Can't blame Bush, blame the source, claim racism............so are out of ideas?? Best get on over to Huff Post or one of your left wing "think tanks". They should have an answer for you soon.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:01 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So you have no comment on the liar in chief?? I guess you folks have no defense yet. Can't blame Bush, blame the source, claim racism............so are out of ideas?? Best get on over to Huff Post or one of your left wing "think tanks". They should have an answer for you soon.
I`m like the other 98% of our country who don`t much give a sh*t about Gitmo.How many nights`sleep have you lost worrying about this? I think you need to put your race card away too.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 AM

Still no definitive answer yet? Don't worry they'll come up with something. They always do.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:19 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Lets finnish the sentence, shall we. What happend after Obama proposed closing gitmo...Do we all remember the crap he got for proposing that idea? No?

How convient to forget the part of history where we crap...the stink seems less offensive.
Sorry, but you seem to have no point. Can you clarify what you mean? Are we to assume that the President can and should issue an EO not knowing what he's getting himself into beforehand? Is that the standard of leadership that you hold the POTUS to?

Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
STOP THE PRESSES!!! A president didn`t fulfill a campaign promise!

Old 03-25-2013, 08:31 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Sorry, but you seem to have no point. Can you clarify what you mean?
And here I thought it was just me scratching my head.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:38 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What was that Obama said about closing down Gitmo?? Swooners any comments about your grand liar in chief?

WASHINGTON — Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel is weighing a proposal to build a new $49 million prison for special detainees held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba — another sign that the base President Barack Obama promised to shut down will remain open indefinitely.
The new prison proposal is in an early stage, unlike proposed upgrades that include a new dining hall, hospital and barracks for prison guards, which are more advanced. A spokesman said all of the facilities proposed for replacement are deteriorating because they were never intended to be permanent.
“Most of the buildings and infrastructure were built for a short-term mission,” said Lt. Cmdr. Ron Flanders, a spokesman for the U.S. Southern Command. “We got down there in 2002, but never in a million years we would still have this in 2013 with no end in sight.”

New Guantanamo Prison Plan Shows U.S. To Stay A While - US Political Newswire | US Political Newswire
Republicans lie and say "tax cuts for the rich increase government revenues."
They lie and say "Social Security is running out of money." (they say this lie to privatize Social Security, then Wall Street CEO's can take $750 billion dollars in fees, from everyone's retirement money.)
They lie and say "global warming is not happening." (this lie is a favor for ExxonMobile.)
(I can literally list 100's of more republican lies, ask me and I will list them.)

Then the GW Bush White House told 935 documented lies about Iraq and Sept 11, as the following source shows.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN

GW Bush was involved in all of the republican lies listed above, and I just listed 938 lies associated with GW Bush.

Can you list (5) lies associated with B. Obama ?

Old 03-25-2013, 08:41 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Republicans lie and say "tax cuts for the rich increase government revenues."
They lie and say "Social Security is running out of money." (they say this lie to privatize Social Security, then Wall Street can get $750 billion dollars in fees.)
They lie and say "global warming is not happening." (this lie is a favor for ExxonMobile.)

The GW Bush White House told 935 documented lies about Iraq, as the following source shows.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN

GW Bush was involved in all the republican lies listed above, and I just listed 938 lies associated with GW Bush.

Can you list (5) lies associated with B. Obama ?
Bush did it! Boohoo!!

Last I checked, we're discussing building a new $50M "prison" for terrorists. Get back to us when you have something to contribute to the discussion big guy.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:48 AM

I knew it would just take a little prodding to get one of em to come screaming about Bush. LOL!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies