Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 07:43 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
I have only been involved since moving to Northern Virginia from Jersey a few years ago but I have met and got to know some amazing people that have inspired me.

D.C. seems to be the main hub for activist groups they are well educated, non violent, most are trained in all aspects of non violence, courses in non violent are constantly being offered.
Which is why I don't understand why they bother with us as much as they do, they should be going after the real bad guys that want to harm our country but I guess they consider us to be more dangerous to the establishment.
The guy I'm referencing was active in Occupy DC.

The FEDS ans local governments hit you guys hard because you hit a nerve. You brought up issues that would bring an and to their money grab. You'd be surprised what money can buy in this country.

You can't keep things hidden in today's society. Some may still be fooled, but some will recognize that there may have been deeper motives in suppressing the movement.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:12 PM

It'll be interesting to see what type of response is met for the next round of protests.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:11 AM

977 posts, read 763,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
He doesn't debate with reason. Just emotions. It's evident.
And you don't? LOL!

Old 04-17-2013, 04:20 AM

5 posts, read 3,395 times
police in Bangladesh are very brutal. for a simple reason, they become so strong against general people.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:23 AM

You see police and military in other countries suppress their people all the time. We used to be outraged. Now we have some traitors championing the violence.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:47 AM

Quote:
You see police and military in other countries suppress their people all the time. We used to be outraged. Now we have some traitors championing the violence.
Cry me a river lefty. Idiots act out, they get busted up.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
Cry me a river lefty. Idiots act out, they get busted up.
Are you a cop or government official? How again are you pulling us out of this recession? How are you contributing to the Economy again?

You seem to be very vocal, to the point of hysteria, without even bringing up ANY arguments. Just personal attacks and insults.

Other posters have pointed it out as well. Calm down and debate.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Are you a cop or government official? How again are you pulling us out of this recession? How are you contributing to the Economy again?

You seem to be very vocal, to the point of hysteria, without even bringing up ANY arguments. Just personal attacks and insults.

Other posters have pointed it out as well. Calm down and debate.
I answered your diversionary questions before. I spend money. That is called a 'contribution' to the economy. Look it up.

I am as vocal as you therefore I am as 'hysterical' as you. Now how does that work with your red herring?
I made my arguments time and again. You like to nuance and tap dance. I prefer to cut to the point.

Don't tell me how to act lefty. I don't do that to you. If you can't handle the debate one-on-one it would seem to be an act of cowardice to start hiding behind other posters. And your lame lib attempt and defining me to suit your agenda is typical of your ilk. Tell your OWS slime to 'calm down' the next time they march down a street instead of busting things up and defecating in the streets. I've seen plenty of your attacks also. Get used to getting what you give. Please stop crying.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
I answered your diversionary questions before. I spend money. That is called a 'contribution' to the economy. Look it up.

I am as vocal as you therefore I am as 'hysterical' as you. Now how does that work with your red herring?
I made my arguments time and again. You like to nuance and tap dance. I prefer to cut to the point.

Don't tell me how to act lefty. I don't do that to you. If you can't handle the debate one-on-one it would seem to be an act of cowardice to start hiding behind other posters. And your lame lib attempt and defining me to suit your agenda is typical of your ilk. Tell your OWS slime to 'calm down' the next time they march down a street instead of busting things up and defecating in the streets. I've seen plenty of your attacks also. Get used to getting what you give. Please stop crying.
What are your arguments? Please refresh my memory.

I also love it how posters instantly become tough guys after they hit 50 lol.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:02 AM

Quote:
What are your arguments? Please refresh my memory.

I also love it how posters instantly become tough guys after they hit 50 lol.
I made my arguments lefty.

Tough guys? You want a Kleenex? You libs are cowards and crybaby's when you have someone give you a dose of your own medicine. Right 'tough guy'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies