Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Fox News for the most part "Fair and balanced"
Fair and balanced news spoken like it is 14 32.56%
Right of center 29 67.44%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 05:18 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times

Advertisements

I never saw that on FOX, they didn't know what she said. Where did they get that? More lies and editing but not FOX's.

So can they come back and tell us who the guy was and what the gal wanted? Just guessing is all it is. Give us some hard news.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:21 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Reidy was taken to a local hospital for evaluation, given her unusual behavior, which many noted was completely out of character for the stenographer. She was also interviewed by police, but no charges are expected to be filed.
More To House Stenographer Diane Reidy's Rant About Freemasons And God Than We Are Told | Paranormal

US House Stenographer Dianne Reidy Yelling in the U.S. House (Freemasons) - YouTube

This video shows what really was said. You must wait a few seconds for the sound.
great investigative reporting. too bad it is no longer practiced in our news rooms.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Reidy was taken to a local hospital for evaluation, given her unusual behavior, which many noted was completely out of character for the stenographer. She was also interviewed by police, but no charges are expected to be filed.
More To House Stenographer Diane Reidy's Rant About Freemasons And God Than We Are Told | Paranormal

US House Stenographer Dianne Reidy Yelling in the U.S. House (Freemasons) - YouTube

This video shows what really was said. You must wait a few seconds for the sound.
That is still wrong. Her voice never changes in volume away from the mic.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:24 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
That is still wrong. Her voice never changes in volume away from the mic.
Yes it does. Her voice gradually trails off the further away from the mic she is dragged. Watch again and listen carefully.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:27 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,551,887 times
Most of the above comments are as crazy as you "think" that woman is. Actually, she is more sane that you all are. I read that she was released within 45 minutes after being evaluated. Now do you think they would have done that if she had a big problem. I read she is married to a preacher and she had been awakened night after night with God or something telling her she needed to do this. Bottom line, I guess she is much relieved to have it behind her cause she had been fighting against it. As the article said, the Code Pink goofballs make fools of themselves all the time so Big deal. I've got a feeling the stuff she said is actually true.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Yes it does. Her voice gradually trails off the further away from the mic she is dragged. Watch again and listen carefully.
Nope, I hear her say, "don't touch me" and you can see clearly no one is touching her. It's still her talking in the elevator. Still a false video. Why all the doctoring? Silly all around it seems to me.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:41 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,172 times
FOX News is biased yes, but so is CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc....why does FOX only get the finger pointed at it? Say what you want about FOX, but I actually trust them over the other news networks any day. At least with them I'm hearing the other side, I'm hearing something different, and they do report on things that the other networks refuse to report on because it doesn't fit their agenda.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc...all those networks say the same exact thing and have the same exact opinions from their so called "analysts" on every single story piece. That to me is not news, and it's certainly not fair. Contrary to popular myth, some people on FOX are pretty honest and allow the other side to speak such as Bill O'Riley and Mike Huckabee. Certainly much better than the propaganda spewing from Rachael Maddow, Chris Matthews, Wolf Blitzer, Brian Williams etc...

Also it's pretty funny (and sad) that so many young people get their "news" from people like Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. Talk about lacking logic.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:42 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Nope, I hear her say, "don't touch me" and you can see clearly no one is touching her. It's still her talking in the elevator. Still a false video. Why all the doctoring? Silly all around it seems to me.
Except what Molly said in the House is stated differently than what Molly said at the elevators. Molly does not say, "don't touch me' at the elevators. Yes Molly says, "don't touch me" at the podium although we cannot see her being touched. However, either we simply cannot see who is touching her or she is obviously having a mental breakdown and is a bit delusional.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:43 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Whatever this is about, I don't know. But you can't be telling me that your news sites (MSNBC, CBS, NBC and all the rest of the "mainstream media") are not heavily biased toward Democrats, and dish out propaganda as though it is truth ... are you? C'mon! We aren't that stupid!

You people are lied to on a daily basis by your news sites. Give me a break! They are pure Democrat propaganda.
Like "The Currant?" And other satirical sites that some people mistake for "real" news?"

Old 10-20-2013, 05:44 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
If you are watching Fox you are getting exactly what you deserve. It's not at all like the truth about Fox is hidden in any way. I really don't understand all the hoopla about Fox anyway. On a good minute they have two million watching. That is less than 1.5% of Americans. Anything else that concerns or is pertinent to 1.5% of the population, we never hear a peep about. Those who do watch are only interested in the echo chamber of their own delusions, so who really cares what they think or are told to think?
Only watch FOX if you want the truth...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies