Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM

1,127 posts, read 901,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
I don't have anyone on ignore because on like hypocritical liberals I'm truly open minded.

????

Old 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM

15,082 posts, read 14,272,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
want to bet that some of those marchers have either had an affair or are currently in one.
....and cheat on their taxes and eat shellfish and cut their beards and wear clothes of mixed fabrics and work on the sabbath and lie and refuse to to stone non-virgins and will not marry their brothers' widows.....

You get the picture.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:00 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,221,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejoicer View Post
My marriage doesn't need protection from anyone other than me and my husband. If we don't do what we need to do to stay happily married, no march nor protest is going to help.
Exactly.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:03 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,522,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
want to bet that some of those marchers have either had an affair or are currently in one.
Yeah, isn't that ironic. The biggest cry-babies against gay marriage are often divorced multiple times, have restraining orders against them, haven't seen their children in decades, etc, etc, etc. A fine bunch.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:06 PM

1,127 posts, read 901,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Yeah, isn't that ironic. The biggest cry-babies against gay marriage are often divorced multiple times, have restraining orders against them, haven't seen their children in decades, etc, etc, etc. A fine bunch.
Dinesh D’Souza, Who Opposes Gay Marriage, is Divorcing His Wife for a Younger Woman

Old 03-25-2013, 05:07 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,061,012 times
SPAM thread

Old 03-25-2013, 05:12 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,446,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Exactly.

I sometimes hear people say that the US is becoming more conservative. The reality is that it's becoming more open and accepting. The noise we hear now is just the last dying cries of the defeated. They won't go quietly, but at the end of the day, they still lost and those who favor justice and equal treatment under the law won.
No, the ones who favor justice and equal treatment under the law are not winning. The liberals want speech codes, hate crime laws, the fairness doctrine, government control over what sort of lightbulbs and toilets you can use, crony capitalism, gun control, etc. The establishment conservatives want to ban gay marriage, ban all drugs, force prayer in schools, crony capitalism, military bases all over the world, etc. The people who favor justice and equal treatment under the law are us libertarians.

When a liberal says more open and accepting, 9 times out of 10, they mean more open and accepting of their beliefs. They are perfectly willing to censor and legislate against people who don't agree with them.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:13 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,076,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.marriagemarch.org/

This will be on the 26th so it is coming right up.

"Join us on March 26 in Washington, D.C. for a march to protect marriage! Learn more at http://marriagemarch.org/ and check this page frequently. Please share this with your family and friends and THANK YOU for your support!"
Me and my Muslim friends will be there.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:14 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,138,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.marriagemarch.org/

This will be on the 26th so it is coming right up.

"Join us on March 26 in Washington, D.C. for a march to protect marriage! Learn more at http://marriagemarch.org/ and check this page frequently. Please share this with your family and friends and THANK YOU for your support!"
Only DC? We have pro equality marches going on in every state tomorrow.
Find / Create a Local Action - United For Marriage: Light the Way to Justice!

I'll be in Oxford Mississippi tomorrow night.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:19 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,942,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
While I cannot make any statement on whether or not liberals lie all the time or whether or not they are childish, I will stop you and say that I, an Independent/Moderate, edited your words. Not a liberal, not a Democrat, but an Independent/Moderate.

Do you understand? Are you capable of reading these words? I mean I get that you don't like liberals and all that, but come on! Pay attention at least will you? I've said it twice now that I'm not liberal; that I'm a Centrist (Independent/Moderate). How hard is that to grasp? I also explained several times that I was editing your posts as a way to show you how asinine and ignorant you sound along with helping me prove my point. Not that hard!

Now get back on topic or stop posting in this thread.
You prove my point yet again. You can say whatever you want. Like I've already told you liberals lie all the time. They learned it from the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies