Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2013, 04:31 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,810,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
How come conservatives are fine living their lives on faith until something comes up that contradicts their beliefs, then they suddenly need irrefutable, scientific proof?

When liberal nutjobs peddle a lie, a scam under the pretense of it being science, proven by science, and that their scientific theory will cost literally trillions of us dollars to remedy, libertarians and conservatives alike say, "Show me the science."

These people have been proven time and time again to be frauds. They commit fraud in the name of science. They have been repeatedly caught conspiring to commit fraud in their email communication. Even in those, they have been caught conspiring to commit fraud by trying to hide email and/or destroy email communications.

So when we ask to see the science, are we really asking for that much? Considering all that they are demanding, all that we pay, all that we do, is it really that much we are asking?

Old 04-04-2013, 04:31 PM

20,393 posts, read 12,291,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I have yet to find a paper that says that global warming is not a fact.

However, more importantly, in posting these papers (none of which say that global warming is not a fact), don't let me catch you posting papers that are financed by right wing lobbyist organizations financed by Exxon-Mobil, etc. And I will if I have time to research it, trust me.

LOL! silly little people who dont get science get worried bout who pays.

Either the SCIENCE STANDS UP or it doesnt. If the SCIENCE stands up, I dont care if Al Gore or Exxon pays.

silly little people cannot refute science. They are left with screaming innane hysterical things like "exxon!!!!!!!"

you really think that prevents people from reading truth?

you have already regugitated lies about Steve McIntyer. so Lay ON McDuff! You have a big bag of nothing.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,703,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I can do this all day long. There are hundreds of papers that fly in the face of the CAGW wind bags.

The real story is that much of the data I can provide comes from the very organizations that are telling us the earth is warming in a way that is dangerous to humanity. They say CAGW is real and dangerous but thier own data says they are lying.

Sari, I really am sorry. You simply cannot say silly things in a forum like this and not expect to get slapped down with a whole host of facts. Not a single paper that against global warming? Really? I can fill C-D with papers that fly in the face of the CAGW theory. I have read more than I can name.

I have read studies that prove the MWP in the Andies. A place the CAGW proponents say we dont have records. But we do. We know how high the natives were growing crops and it was above the line they can do so now. That means it was warmer a 800 years ago.

I can give you studies that show CO2 lag by about 800 years the temperature record. That would mean about right now, the seas would be outgasing CO2 from the MWP...which would mean the current level of CO2 is being impacted by both natural factors (MWP) in addition to the industrial affect.
Not 1 has proven that global warming is not a fact. What's more, all these papers are how science works. Science enhances its knowledge, something you right wingers don't understand, because to you right wingers, things are discovered and they stay like that forever and ever, with no additional knowledge added.

Now, do us all a favor and start explaining how your links somehow (to you) "prove" that there's no global warming. And don't be posting ones which are financed by oil companies, for whom the global warming science is a constant threat because it will affect their profits.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
LOL! silly little people who dont get science get worried bout who pays.

Either the SCIENCE STANDS UP or it doesnt. If the SCIENCE stands up, I dont care if Al Gore or Exxon pays.

silly little people cannot refute science. They are left with screaming innane hysterical things like "exxon!!!!!!!"

you really think that prevents people from reading truth?

you have already regugitated lies about Steve McIntyer. so Lay ON McDuff! You have a big bag of nothing.
As I said, anything financed by oil companies, lobbies for oil companies, or funded by right wing extremist organizations, I will point out if I have the time. Lies are their 1st and last name. Do not even go there.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
When liberal nutjobs peddle a lie, a scam under the pretense of it being science, proven by science, and that their scientific theory will cost literally trillions of us dollars to remedy, libertarians and conservatives alike say, "Show me the science."

These people have been proven time and time again to be frauds. They commit fraud in the name of science. They have been repeatedly caught conspiring to commit fraud in their email communication. Even in those, they have been caught conspiring to commit fraud by trying to hide email and/or destroy email communications.

So when we ask to see the science, are we really asking for that much? Considering all that they are demanding, all that we pay, all that we do, is it really that much we are asking?

The funny thing is when we skeptics actually provide the science we get one of two things.

crickets or some hysterical lazy CAGW believer screaming "EXXON"... not one word on the actual factual science.

heck, ive given science in this thread and a dozen others that comes from NOAA which is filled with CAGW believers that refutes their own claims. You think that matters? nope.

Got too much invested in the Trillion odd dollars the CAGW people have made on this nonsense.

on the subject of Exxon, it seems in the last 10 years some of the wack jobs have found potentailly 16 million dollars from them that went to some skeptical organizations. No actual proof the money was used to fund any particular research or communication on climate...But they are mum on the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS Exxon has spent on things like oil from algae, MILLIONS given to groups lik World Wildlife Fund and other pro-CAGW organizations. it is a big fat lie.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
As I said, anything financed by oil companies, lobbies for oil companies, or funded by right wing extremist organizations, I will point out if I have the time. Lies are their 1st and last name. Do not even go there.
Oh, if there is a paper out there that is solid, and I decide to, i will certainly "go there"

then i will dare you to prove the science itself wrong. if you cant, your 'exxon' screech will make you look like a fool...

you already lost round one on that by claiming The Paper was funded by Exxon. It wasnt. That is a lie.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:41 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,757,424 times
Why people believe in global warming? Because they are idiots and don't want the world to know it so they try to hype their "knowledge" even though global warming is complete BS...

Old 04-04-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
The funny thing is when we skeptics actually provide the science we get one of two things.

crickets or some hysterical lazy CAGW believer screaming "EXXON"... not one word on the actual factual science.

heck, ive given science in this thread and a dozen others that comes from NOAA which is filled with CAGW believers that refutes their own claims. You think that matters? nope.

Got too much invested in the Trillion odd dollars the CAGW people have made on this nonsense.

on the subject of Exxon, it seems in the last 10 years some of the wack jobs have found potentailly 16 million dollars from them that went to some skeptical organizations. No actual proof the money was used to fund any particular research or communication on climate...But they are mum on the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS Exxon has spent on things like oil from algae, MILLIONS given to groups lik World Wildlife Fund and other pro-CAGW organizations. it is a big fat lie.
Yeah, I've heard that BS before. Some dude I went out with worked with an oil company (no, he wasn't an exec), but he kept telling me how much they did for mankind, yada yada, how the world was actually CLEANER and HEALTHIER because of them. You know, the usual bs corporations say to deflect from the horrific damage they're causing to planet earth - we destroy land but we plant trees afterwards, so to speak.

It's such BS.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Oh, if there is a paper out there that is solid, and I decide to, i will certainly "go there"

then i will dare you to prove the science itself wrong. if you cant, your 'exxon' screech will make you look like a fool...

you already lost round one on that by claiming The Paper was funded by Exxon. It wasnt. That is a lie.
Oh, I know you'll "go there." You'll go anywhere Rush Limbaugh goes. lol That's why nothing you said is believed. It's pure corporate and right wing propaganda.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:23 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,745,159 times
I was out for a while.

Has little saritas provided any study yet, that proves man's activities have something to do with Global Whatever yet?

Or just more of the same sneering, denigration of conservatives, changing the subject etc.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.