Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 06:47 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times

Advertisements

Of course this news had to be shared with millions on national TV. Why is this deviancy being pushed to the masses so hard by the media? Also I hear Matt Lauer maybe fired and replaced with another homosexual Anderson Cooper.

Can the American people an impartial, fair hearing of the news if it is delivered by so many homosexuals with obvious left leaning biases?

NBC's Jenna Wolfe, Stephanie Gosk expecting, engaged, out. Whew! - latimes.com

Weekend "Today" show anchor Wolfe brought her spirited self to the weekday "Today" show Wednesday to announce the baby news — she's five months along, due Aug. 27.

PHOTOS: Gay celebrities — who's out?

Quote:
"I'm actually pregnant. I'm quite pregnant actually. My girlfriend, Stephanie Gosk, and I, who works here at NBC, we're expecting a baby girl at the end of August."

Gosk, who's a foreign correspondent for the network, sat with Wolfe for an article in People that simultaneously announces the news this week.

"I don't want to bring my daughter into a world where I’m not comfortable telling everyone who I am and who her mother is," Wolfe, 39, told the mag.

"The beauty is that we live in a time where there’s no need for secrecy," Gosk, 40, said. "This is a spectacular moment for us."

Old 03-27-2013, 06:58 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
So is it pushing an agenda when heterosexual anchors say they are expecting with their spouse?

Old 03-27-2013, 07:02 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
"I don't want to bring my daughter into a world where I’m not comfortable telling everyone who I am and who her mother is." Kudos and congratulations to them both.

Thanks for sharing the good news OP.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:06 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,208,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Of course this news had to be shared with millions on national TV. Why is this deviancy being pushed to the masses so hard by the media? Also I hear Matt Lauer maybe fired and replaced with another homosexual Anderson Cooper.

Can the American people an impartial, fair hearing of the news if it is delivered by so many homosexuals with obvious left leaning biases?

NBC's Jenna Wolfe, Stephanie Gosk expecting, engaged, out. Whew! - latimes.com

Weekend "Today" show anchor Wolfe brought her spirited self to the weekday "Today" show Wednesday to announce the baby news — she's five months along, due Aug. 27.

PHOTOS: Gay celebrities — who's out?
God. I don't even think this is worth my time to reply to but here I am.

What exactly is the gay agenda and how does it personally affect your life? Why would you care if someone wants to come out of the closet on national TV? Instead of belly-aching and whining on an internet forum, why don't you write to the Today Show and express your views that gay people should be censored in the media? Oh right, because they'd just laugh.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefoxwarrior View Post
God. I don't even think this is worth my time to reply to but here I am.

What exactly is the gay agenda and how does it personally affect your life? Why would you care if someone wants to come out of the closet on national TV? Instead of belly-aching and whining on an internet forum, why don't you write to the Today Show and express your views that gay people should be censored in the media? Oh right, because they'd just laugh.
It affects my life because this filth is being beamed into our homes and presented as normal. It makes this country morally weaker and sicker.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:17 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
It affects my life because this filth is being beamed into our homes and presented as normal.
Another person who doesn't know that TVs come with an 'off' button.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
We'll just put you down for spending a LOT of time thinking about homosexuals.
I've been ambivalent on the issue but what I see in the media and the country today is angering me into action.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:32 PM

7,500 posts, read 5,749,500 times
These kids are going to be so screwed up Obamacare will have to have special policies for Mental Health and Physc services to cover them. I now know how my Grandpatents felt when they were close to dying and they were ok with it because the world they new and loved had changed to the point the didn't recognize it anymore.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:58 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,514,798 times
Quote:
It affects my life because this filth is being beamed into our homes and presented as normal. It makes this country morally weaker and sicker.
I'm surprised you even watch the Today Show.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:00 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningwest View Post
this

And congrats to jenna and stephanie.
+1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies