Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:54 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,212,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
You'll find more pedophiles in Catholic churches than you will at gay clubs.
lol

This would not surprise me in the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 12:59 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,612,593 times
I'm just wondering which leftidiotnutjob commentator came up with this talking point. Considering it's not even close to what Dr. Carson was saying, I'm assuming it has to have been one of those babbling fools on MSNBC. Even someone with an IQ in the single digits couldn't come up with such a silly conclusion unless an MSNBC retard twisted it.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:11 AM

23,653 posts, read 17,421,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Funny isn't it? When is the last time you met a Gay person who was into screwing underaged kids or their pets? You would think a man of his caliber and background would know better!
But hey? 50 years ago his black butt would have been considered evil in a white man's man world yet he is now preaching the same sort of racism.
You seem to be racist yourself. If not I think you could have posted a little better than you did with hateful terms.

Dr. Carson knows he will get pilloried from the left and is ready for it. Anything he says will be twisted to make it out as something different.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 AM

23,653 posts, read 17,421,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
You'll find more pedophiles in Catholic churches than you will at gay clubs.
Probably true, and it was for the fact they let gays enter the priesthood. The Church is cleaning it up now though.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:17 AM

29,177 posts, read 22,174,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I wonder how much Carson will make scamming right-wingers?
Not as much as Palin, Limbaugh, or Hannity have made. Those three have made scamming a high art.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:40 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,216,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Dr. Ben Carson is on a roll !

On his, what, 50th (?) appearance on Hannity, he compares same sex marriage to NAMBLA and bestiality.

Way to go Carson, this after his recent streak of saying blacks don't think when they vote, him admitting that he was trying to infuriate Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast, and his stance that he does not believe in evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_puueyRCSQ
He said no group has the right the redefine marriage "...And no group be they gays, NAMBLA, be they people that believe in beastiality.. it doesn't matter what they are. They don't get to change the definition. So it's not something that is against gays, it's, it's against anybody that wants to come along and change the fundamental definition of pillars of society..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
He doesn't say it is the same though. He said no group like those should change the definition of marriage. That would be propaganda if you say that---oh I guess that is the point of your post.
Quote:
He lumped them all into the same group - he mentioned NAMBLA and bestiality for a reason..
Yes to point out that any group that wanted to change the definition of marriage would be opposed. Did you hear him say " homosexuality is the same as beastiality? I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary20852 View Post
It is not "racists," to speak out against unnatural acts.
There is nothing unnatural about homosexuality. Bonobo monkeys, our closest genetic match, regularly engage in homosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Probably true, and it was for the fact they let gays enter the priesthood. The Church is cleaning it up now though.
Did you ever think maybe it was because they let pedophiles in their ranks? Catholic priests still can't have sex, right? They haven't changed anything. They have been trying to "clean it up" by moving the priests around and covering up the crimes.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:12 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfTheReich View Post
I agree with him on that.
Why agree with him? Do you fear that men will demand the right to marry animals, like their dogs and horses, etc.?

Old 03-28-2013, 02:23 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,216,283 times
Quote:
Dr. Ben Carson is on a roll !

On his, what, 50th (?) appearance on Hannity, he compares same sex marriage to NAMBLA and bestiality.

Way to go Carson, this after his recent streak of saying blacks don't think when they vote, him admitting that he was trying to infuriate Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast, and his stance that he does not believe in evolution.
I dunno, man. I mean sure, he's versed in his topics and well spoken, but in what way is homosexuality comparable at all in any way to bestiality?

It's cool if your against homosexuality, but come up or agree with a more logical statement than that. Saying homosexuality is comparable to bestiality is like saying that the KKK is comparable to the Black Panthers; there both ridiculously false, ignorant, and flat out untrue.

I'd like to get your opinion on why you (or anyone else for that matter) agrees with Mr. Carson on this. I'm just curious is all and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:42 AM

157 posts, read 102,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
You're an intellectual giant.
It's not to hard battling commies....

Old 03-28-2013, 08:45 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,612,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I dunno, man. I mean sure, he's versed in his topics and well spoken, but in what way is homosexuality comparable at all in any way to bestiality?

It's cool if your against homosexuality, but come up or agree with a more logical statement than that. Saying homosexuality is comparable to bestiality is like saying that the KKK is comparable to the Black Panthers; there both ridiculously false, ignorant, and flat out untrue.

I'd like to get your opinion on why you (or anyone else for that matter) agrees with Mr. Carson on this. I'm just curious is all and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
He wasn't comparing.

Example: If I lump both apples and oranges into the same category (fruit, no pun intended), I'm not saying they are the same thing nor am I comparing them.

See how easy it is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies