Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,901,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
indeed.

i'm only surprised we haven't heard the term 'monsatan' yet
Yup, these tools really are starved for something meaningful to care about. They always have to be championing some cause, fighting the good fight against evil. to save the earth no less. perhaps even save mankind. gmo is their flavor of the month. They've got the caring part down pat, now they just have to work on that 'meaningful' aspect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 01:35 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,577,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
for most people they dont even understand whats wrong with gmo's/ can one explain is it that bad??? Just asking.

I highly suggest you watch Food Inc.

Monsanto is also the company behind Agent Orange and Roundup....

Old 03-28-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
you anti-GMO people are hilarious. Watching the conspiratorial nutjobs waging a sham war against monsanto and their diabolical plan to destroy the earth never gets old.

Monsanto is the company behind Agent Orange.

Watch Food Inc.!!

Old 03-28-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Monsanto is past the point of no return. You are reading this long after the horse ran out of the barn.

Vislack was appointed by Obama and has deep connections to Monsanto.
Monsanto invaded the FDA a long time ago and has been running it since.
Exactly this.

This is so bad. I'm ****en pissed Obama signed this. This company is pure evil.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:43 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times
I find it hard to believe that government intentionally want us ill. This is why this topic is so interesting. Its like I feel like I am a nut if I believe it but sometimes I cant help but believe it.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
So here's the thing, smittyjohnny.

Does it bother me that Obama signed this? Yes. Yes it does. I'm not really a "liberal" nor an "Obama voter", but I do have high expectations for the man.

But look at who pushed the damned thing -- a Missouri Republican. This makes Democrats look inept, sure, but it makes Republicans look evil.

I'm not saying you had any credibility to begin with, don't get me wrong -- but you're squarely in negative territory if you think the blame lies solely on the president.

more the reason to get both parties out of office. they only care about themselves and how much they can line their pockets.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
I find it hard to believe that government intentionally want us ill. This is why this topic is so interesting. Its like I feel like I am a nut if I believe it but sometimes I cant help but believe it.

Trust me. Watch Food Inc.. It's on Netflix. I'm sure it's on Youtube too.

Also remember, our govt. intentionally dropped Agent Orange on our troops in Vietnam.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
don't be a nut stevemorse ... see the facts for what they are. (and be skeptical of anyone who claims to be saving the world)

Old 03-28-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Trust me. Watch Food Inc.. It's on Netflix. I'm sure it's on Youtube too.

Also remember, our govt. intentionally dropped Agent Orange on our troops in Vietnam.
there's a sucker born every minute.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
there's a sucker born every minute.

And that would be you clearly.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

http://indianapublicmedia.org/eartheats/monsanto-settles-agent-orange-lawsuit-93-million/

http://www.cheeseslave.com/monsantos-agent-orange-still-poisoning-children-in-vietnam/

http://www.naturalnews.com/037394_Monsanto_Roundup_cancer_study.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/monsantos-roundup-and-resistant-corn-found-to-be-toxic-2012-9

http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/monsanto-dupont-agree-to-end-antitrust-soybean-patent-lawsuits/article_64625d64-4d76-51d9-949d-fb0fde3c00b1.html

Last edited by Jean71; 03-28-2013 at 02:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies