Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2013, 12:19 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Did you think criminals are born, and that a law abiding citizen today cannot be a criminal tomorrow? If so, I pity you.

You can't enforce something if it doesn't exist. And if it exists, and isn't enforced, you can't blame legislation.
No one actually infornces the current laws. People who care follow them, people who don't care are not arrested. How about you punish the action (murdsr/robbery/etc) instead of worrying about what I own that has nothing to do with said criminal conduct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 12:21 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I wonder if psycho-boy ran around the basement swooshing that thing and his toy samurai swords like a big video game hero. With his mommie serving him hot pockets and red bull to put some hair on his chest and to bond with him.
Probably, but i can't be sure since I have no idea what hot pockets are.......

My hope is that it is some sort of low end fast food for at home and my worst nightmare is it is a mommy game to have sex with a minor child of hers, but in 200 I was afraid of 'hotmail' too

PC coddler moms scare me badly.... They tell lies to their kids... Just look at how language has changed to so called protect the innocent.

Retarded was once a medical term, meaning that brain was never going to be up to snuff, and would always be slow... The slang was harsh but humans are harsh, and the PC are harsher yet...

The fact remains lying to kids about who and what they are is plain wrong whether it hurts or not.

No retarded kids are ever going to be up to snuff. That kid Lanza was socially inept and was probably that way from birth, and was always going to be that way.

I bet he was on meds maybe early in life and the meds in fact caused more bad than good. IN the USA we dope our kids bad......

Mothers little helpers end up in the kids because coddler moms can't cope and so the kids get doped up.....

Bad chain of events going on and the PC just tell lies about it.

I have days where I wonder if the PC are just in denial or they really don't see it..........

Are the PC that brain dead too? or do they just hate the truth that bad?

Old 03-28-2013, 12:21 PM

1,855 posts, read 3,609,960 times
Is the NRA still paying people to post in support of gun rights on internet forums? If so, then I guess this thread will keep a lot of people hammering on their CHEETOS®-stained keyboards for some time to come. Am I a job creator yet?

Old 03-28-2013, 12:22 PM

756 posts, read 714,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I've never had the blood of any kids on my hands and some illogical liberal moron certainly isn't going to put some guilt trip on me for something I had no part in.

Oh, you have plenty of blood on your hands, TheLessYouKnow ... as does everyone who thinks civilians like that warped Lanza woman should be able to purchase military-style assault weapons.

You're just too stubborn and stupid to realize it...

Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader8 View Post
What a DISGRACE

By the way, did you paranoid gun humpers get all the blood from those 20 dead kids off your hands yet?
Why don't you go perform a late term self abortion, and get back to us later? This is a PC problem not a tools.

You PC have thousands of unborn to account for, after you do maybe we law abiding gun owners will take another look at what you 'THINK'. Until then you have no credibility.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 PM

315 posts, read 256,036 times
It was a nice start on some ammo but far from complete.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:24 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:

Just as you are to even discuss the topic.

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
Is the NRA still paying people to post in support of gun rights on internet forums? If so, then I guess this thread will keep a lot of people hammering on their CHEETOS®-stained keyboards for some time to come. Am I a job creator yet?
The only thing you are is ill informed. And who exactly is the NRA paying? That's right, more lies to push your dishonest agenda.

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Oh, you have plenty of blood on your hands, TheLessYouKnow ... as does everyone who thinks civilians like that warped Lanza woman should be able to purchase military-style assault weapons.

So then....by all means....in your vision of utopia where you feel you should be able to dictate what people can or can not do...please tell us which firearms people should be allowed to own

Old 03-28-2013, 12:25 PM

315 posts, read 256,036 times
Quote:
What a DISGRACE

By the way, did you paranoid gun humpers get all the blood from those 20 dead kids off your hands yet?
Don't have any blood on my hands. BTW I got a great deal on a new Colt M4. Its way better than the Bushmaster. Walmart buy at 1100 bucks. Now I have 4 ARs.

Can I get a "well done"
Attached Thumbnails
Adam Lanza's Arsenal-colt-m4.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies