Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 06:00 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times

Advertisements

What can you even say about them? Pathetic. They really hate it when a person of color dares not fall on their side of the aisle. I knew they were going to go after him after he lectured Obama, but I didnt think they even stoop to this level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 06:02 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,951 times
PMSNBC long ago became the outhouse basement floor of political duscourse.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:04 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
I did. They can't stand smart, strong willed, even tempered, nice calming individual.

Anyone who does not buy into the crap they are selling, they go after, this crap has to stop it is not right.

This is a very smart intutiative person, the thing people and myself like about him, he is surely not fake!

They cannot stand for the life of them, anyone who stands up to them, well that is just too damn bad isn't it.

This is an individual who clearly speaks from the heart, and you can see it, and you can feel it. Nothing fake about this man. He cannot be bought, or brainwashed, and spells it out as it really is, the way others should not be afraid to do.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:11 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I did. They can't stand smart, strong willed, even tempered, nice calming individual.

Anyone who does not buy into the crap they are selling, they go after, this crap has to stop it is not right.

This is a very smart intutiative person, the thing people and myself like about him, he is surely not fake!

They cannot stand for the life of them, anyone who stands up to them, well that is just too damn bad isn't it.

This is an individual who clearly speaks from the heart, and you can see it, and you can feel it. Nothing fake about this man. He cannot be bought, or brainwashed, and spells it out as it really is, the way others should not be afraid to do.
They dont seem to care who you are, how nice you are, not knowledgeable, etc. He is a very intelligent man who doesnt fall into a box they expect him to be into. He doesnt get angry, call names, or attack. He discusses things with the best intentions. Yet they dont give a damn. To do what theyve been doing, and to top it off with this is disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves. You're right, this isnt right. But they arent "Fox News" so chances are they wont get called out on it by those who would call out fox for something like this. If this were Fox, we all know it would get national attention.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:26 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
They dont seem to care who you are, how nice you are, not knowledgeable, etc. He is a very intelligent man who doesnt fall into a box they expect him to be into. He doesnt get angry, call names, or attack. He discusses things with the best intentions. Yet they dont give a damn. To do what theyve been doing, and to top it off with this is disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves. You're right, this isnt right. But they arent "Fox News" so chances are they wont get called out on it by those who would call out fox for something like this. If this were Fox, we all know it would get national attention.

I agree with all you are saying, the other side is the biggest fattest hypocrites around. And you know it as well as i and others who can't be bought or branwahsed.

With them it is do as i say, not as i do, do as i tell you and follow my rules. No inbetween, you just follow my orders. Sounds like a dictatorship to me. Don't care what people think, say it as i think, don't like it tough.

And why is it that the hypocrites can say and act a certain way, and get respect, some people are just cracked in their freaking thick heads. They are disgusting, and when they tell the most ignorant laughable lies, it just shows their true colors.

They can't stand nice, intelligent, respectable, knowledgeable, and all around nice man. But a liar, and someone who plays sides against each other, treats some people more special then others, lies thru his teeth is arrogant, a bull inmature twirp when people disagree with him, they like. Go figure.

The other side has no class, and is low as you can go. However as i always say, both sides do come with guilt.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:29 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

What can you even say about them? Pathetic. They really hate it when a person of color dares not fall on their side of the aisle. I knew they were going to go after him after he lectured Obama, but I didnt think they even stoop to this level.
MSNBC is the real racists.. always dividing the whites and the blacks..

MSNBC now going against white people. Usually they make condesending comments about Obama, such as Biden that Obama he is clean and articulate.. ever hear them say that about a white guy?

Or Clinton saying. a few years ago, Obama would be carrying my suitcases.. condescending as if blacks don't deserve the same respect as anyone else . Why don't they say that about whites, chinese, hispanics and such.. they are the real racists in the open. Blacks just don't get it. The white democrats use them for their vote and are so afraid of any black republican who gets it.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:57 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
People jump all over that Repub who referred to some Mexicans as WB's but people being quiet over that race slur against Carson is Ok? Sheesh!

Republican Congressman uses ethnic slur to describe Hispanics

Old 03-29-2013, 08:34 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,578,753 times
THEY, ARE the racists. The just like to make it look like its the right.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:58 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
lefties love to race bait

Old 03-29-2013, 09:01 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
MSNBC is the real racists.. always dividing the whites and the blacks..

MSNBC now going against white people. Usually they make condesending comments about Obama, such as Biden that Obama he is clean and articulate.. ever hear them say that about a white guy?

Or Clinton saying. a few years ago, Obama would be carrying my suitcases.. condescending as if blacks don't deserve the same respect as anyone else . Why don't they say that about whites, chinese, hispanics and such.. they are the real racists in the open. Blacks just don't get it. The white democrats use them for their vote and are so afraid of any black republican who gets it.
They should swap the peacock for a picture of Che Guevara already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies