Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 09:00 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times

Advertisements

Chad 70% can't change the CONS. The only changes to the cons have been added on, Never has anything been removed.

We have a Right not given us by any Govt and no one can take that Right. That just isn't going to happen.

What might happen is the arrest and conviction of a lot of pyscobabble PC Idiots deemed a danger to the nation and tired for Treason.
Like Dianne, Pelosi, Chucky, and Blooberg who thinks he owns NYC
Why don't you go tell the criminals you are coming for them instead? I am sure the gangsters will hear you out.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2013, 09:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

What might happen is the arrest and conviction of a lot of pyscobabble PC Idiots deemed a danger to the nation and tired for Treason.
Like Dianne, Pelosi, Chucky, and Blooberg who thinks he owns NYC
Why don't you go tell the criminals you are coming for them instead? I am sure the gangsters will hear you out.....

When the revolution starts, those will be the first ones back under their rocks.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:03 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

Anyone comes looking to take my guns and Rights is going to have a bad hair day, because by the CONS it is my DUTY to defy them and to try to KILL them as traitors to the Nation.

What do you think about that? It is also your duty and whether you know it or not YOU are a part of the Militia, and you should have been trained well by now and be maintaining your govt issue weapon, but alas you are not.

I wish I could know how old you are, but I know better than even asking..... 20 maybe is my best guess. That's about right for the PC poison in your head.

You said "If anyone comes looking to take my guns and Rights is going to have a bad hair day, because by the CONS it is my DUTY to defy them and to try to KILL them as traitors to the Nation."

You are saying that if the American voters outlaw guns and the Police come to take your weapons you will kill the Police Officers. You Sir are the poster child of why (certain) people should NOT own assault weapons.

I would (never) fire guns at US Military, US Police, or any other US Law Enforcement Official, unless one of them was a madman killing people for nothing. But you dream of killing US Military and US Police Officials for enforcing the laws of the United States of America.

And its so damn ironic how you speak of the constitution, while you dream of killing Police Officers who would enforce constitutional amendments.

I have seen one too many republicans talking about killing Police Officers, and talking about overthrowing the US government, under the command of the CEO's who fund Fox news, and under the command of Fox news reporters.

I can no longer in good conscience take part in (any) efforts with republicans, to keep assault weapons legal. You just threatened to shoot my Law Enforcement Officers.

You said it was your duty to defy them (US Police) and to try to KILL them as traitors to the Nation.

And if I see any (male) republican actually threaten my Law Enforcement Officers, it will be my (duty) to put a bullet in your head, poison in your stomach, ex.ex. x200. (and if you hide behind women or children I will do you with my bare hands !!!!)

Sincerely,
Chad.

ps
I am 40 years old, and I just added my age to my profile, thank you for bringing that matter to my attention.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:04 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,629,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I apologize.

When I first came into this thread I did not realize, it was just a few honest Americans talking about stopping hogs from overpopulating Americas forests and farmland.

I will try not to interrupt a conversation like this again, and I'm sorry,
Chad.
Are you bi polar or something....? I was about to go crazy trying to follow this thread with you swinging between calling everyone insane and then apologizing for even posting here.....geez.

Interesting thread. My grandsons hog hunt here in Florida. Feral hogs are really bad and are tearing up a lot of land.

My DH was driving home about dusky dark one night and as he was passing a citrus grove, in a fairly suburban area(thats Fl for you), a feral hog ran out and ran into the side of his truck.....it did quite a bit of damage to his truck but, the hog kept on running....lol

Old 03-30-2013, 10:07 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,629,528 times
Quote:
What if a SWAT team tells them to give them up?
This is a perfect example of why we need to "legalize" armed drones to be able to kill US citizens.
Now, really, Chad. You are just here to stir up trouble.....go on..... folks, stop encouraging him.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:09 PM

491 posts, read 373,112 times
Quote:
And if I see any (male) republican actually threaten my Law Enforcement Officers, it will be my (duty) to put a bullet in your head, poison in your stomach, ex.ex. x200. (and if you hide behind women or children I will do you with my bare hands !!!!)
So presumably you would not do the same to a (female) democrat who did the same thing?

Old 03-30-2013, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When the revolution starts, those will be the first ones back under their rocks.
Read post #143.

When the Fox news and Rush radio (revolution) starts, you will quickly become like a scared child.

Your in the United States of America bi--h.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:25 PM

491 posts, read 373,112 times
Quote:
Read post #143.
When the Fox news and Rush radio (revolution) starts, you will quickly become like a scared child.
It already has.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
So presumably you would not do the same to a (female) democrat who did the same thing?
I know its hard for a man like you, who worships male CEO's to understand,
But certain men like myself, we just don't insult, hurt, or kill women or children (for any reason), we would rather die.

I would think that all men would just naturally know, to (never) insult, hurt, or kill women or children.

But your "revolution" leaders at Fox news and Rush radio tell you "the rich made all the right choices." Perhaps you should imagine the loyalty you give to greedy billionaires like the Koch brothers, I give that loyalty to women and children (but only a 1000x more.)

Old 03-30-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
It already has.
If the Fox news and Rush radio "revolution" ever shows weapons or violence, you will be attacked and pushed down, and you will become like scared children.

(no male republican will be safe.)

Last edited by chad3; 03-30-2013 at 10:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies