Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Nothing is official. I've also seen where they suspect Mexican drug cartels.

But that goes against the liberal narrative, doesn't it? White people - bad. Illegals - harmless.

Who are the 3 government officials killed in 3 weeks by white supremacists?
Well, actually the Secretary of the Department of Corrections (a member of the governor's Cabinet) in Colorado was killed by a white supremacist who had just been released from prison as a result of an error in paperwork. That's a pretty concrete connection.

In Texas the District Attorney and his wife were murdered, as well as an Assistant DA just a month ago.

What? You don't think there are any white supremacist groups out there who are dangerous?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 11:06 PM

491 posts, read 373,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Given how this forum attracts so many white nationalists/supremacists I wonder what the reaction will be. This is the third government official in as many weeks killed by white supremacists and all of them have some how been prosecutors or prison officials. It seems like an organized campaign of murder by racist white supremacist groups.

Official: Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife, Cynthia, were "targeted" in killing - CBS News
Mike McLelland: Questions about whether Aryan Brotherhood was behind murder of prosecutor | Mail Online
Uhhh.. OP. You do know that the Aryan Brotherhood is not the same as the Aryan Nations, don't you?

Aryan Brotherhood is a prison gang. It is not based on supremacy, but on protection.

Research prison gangs or watch a couple episodes of Lockup and then get back to me.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:07 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
The prison industrial complex's chickens are coming home to roost, it seems.

Why I Fear the Aryan Brotherhood

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-04-2013 at 03:45 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 04-03-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don't know. The thing that bothers me about the link to the Aryan Brotherhood is why has this only happened to the attorneys in Kaufman County and not the Houston attorneys? It just seems like it has more to do with some local case that they both might have worked on together.
"Some local case"??? They indicted 32 or 34 members of a white supremacist group, and four (4) of those indicted were LEADERS, top leaders. The organization had 5 top leaders who ran the organization, and those guys in Texas indicted four of them, as well as the others. Ya think there just might be a connection? Timing tells you a LOT. Why haven't those Mexican drug cartels shot up and killed prosecutors before now?? Why does anyone think that all of a sudden the "Mexican drug" folks wanted to kill two prosecutors in Texas?

Old 04-03-2013, 11:13 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,512,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Uhhh.. OP. You do know that the Aryan Brotherhood is not the same as the Aryan Nations, don't you?

Aryan Brotherhood is a prison gang. It is not based on supremacy, but on protection.

Research prison gangs or watch a couple episodes of Lockup and then get back to me.
Don't let your facts get in the way of a liberals emotions.

It makes sense that white supremecists would organize a campaign to kill white people. About as much sense as lug nuts on a doughnut.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:17 PM

1,160 posts, read 1,430,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Given how this forum attracts so many white nationalists/supremacists I wonder what the reaction will be. ]
That is not a given. Being against illegal immigration does not make one a "white nationalist/supremacist".

Old 04-03-2013, 11:24 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don't know. The thing that bothers me about the link to the Aryan Brotherhood is why has this only happened to the attorneys in Kaufman County and not the Houston attorneys? It just seems like it has more to do with some local case that they both might have worked on together.
One of the Houston attorneys working on a case against ABT just quit, so who knows. It also appears that a relationship between ABT and the Mexican cartels is evolving. It seems their love of selling meth is greater than their hate for each other. Some suspect the gang Tango (super violent) is doing the dirty work for ABT, stating a hit like this is not the norm for ABT. I really don't know what to think. I've been wondering if it's an ex-coworker, someone who got fired, someone that really hated them. I know they questioned someone like that, but let him go. It's just odd though, the man in Colorado was shot answering his door too.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Yep. This is obviously drug related.

These victims weren't prosecuting white supremicist groups. But the war on drugs? Entirely different story.

Drug bosses (probably Mexican) are letting law enforcement know who is in charge.

These were well planned executions. It wasn't someone just acting on with the Tuscon and Aurahis own. White supremicists don't target white people either. These murders were to send a message. That's what drug bosses do, not some racist.

The media wants to link this to "anti-government" racists. Then they can attempt to tie groups like the Tea Party to the murders. Like they tried to with the Tuscon and Aurora shootings.
Oh, please! You do realize, don't you, that the Colorado Secretary of the Department of Corrections was killed by a white supremacist who had just gotten out of prison?

You really should read more about these killings. Do they have white supremacists up in Ohio?

Old 04-03-2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
One of the Houston attorneys working on a case against ABT just quit, so who knows. It also appears that a relationship between ABT and the Mexican cartels is evolving. It seems their love of selling meth is greater than their hate for each other. Some suspect the gang Tango (super violent) is doing the dirty work for ABT, stating a hit like this is not the norm for ABT. I really don't know what to think. I've been wondering if it's an ex-coworker, someone who got fired, someone that really hated them. I know they questioned someone like that, but let him go. It's just odd though, the man in Colorado was shot answering his door too.
The Colorado Secretary of the Dept. of Corrections (a member of the governor's Cabinet) was killed by a white supremacist who had just been released from prison. That does seem to be a pretty strong connection.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:36 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Don't let your facts get in the way of a liberals emotions.

It makes sense that white supremecists would organize a campaign to kill white people. About as much sense as lug nuts on a doughnut.
White supremacists have no problem with killing white people who are opposed to them and/or have harmed their organization and its goals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies