Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 07:43 PM

315 posts, read 383,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So it is wrong to tell the truth? What part of my statement wasn't the truth? I see no deflection in telling the truth. Apparently, you do.
LOL @ YOU! Your version of your truth is not based in reality and your statement is full of delusions. Yes, to deny racism exists is the biggest laugh of this entire argument, and so are the white whiners claiming reverse racism. Facts are not on your side. Apparently YOU'VE never met a thing called facts to even back up your posts. You tried though. You tried.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2013, 08:35 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanatos331 View Post
All progressives in the united states are Marxist. Or anyone who identifies as liberal.
I said self-identified.

People like yourself, who are on the extreme right, think everyone to the left of Michael Savage is a Marxist. But that's just ignorance.

Another thing that shows your ignorance is that you conflate the left with liberalism. Liberals are the center, not the left, and there is a heck of a lot more light between liberals and leftists than liberals and conservatives.

Sounds to me like you couldn't do what I asked. That doesn't surprise me. I rest my case.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:55 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freespiritbty View Post
LOL @ YOU! Your version of your truth is not based in reality and your statement is full of delusions. Yes, to deny racism exists is the biggest laugh of this entire argument, and so are the white whiners claiming reverse racism. Facts are not on your side. Apparently YOU'VE never met a thing called facts to even back up your posts. You tried though. You tried.
I never said that racism doesn't exist. I said that today it isn't only whites that are racist. That is just a fact. Provide proof that it isn't true then. Seems like I touched a nerve of truth with you since you're getting your feathers all ruffled over this. Appears you have a grudge against white Americans with your snarky comments. Could it be racism on your part?

Old 05-30-2013, 09:10 PM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Hey, I'd like to thank to coward that was kind enough to rep me with complaints but too scared to actually debate them openly.

You rock! Even if you have the brain power of a former NFL quarterback with a bad offensive line. Rock On!!!!

Old 05-30-2013, 09:14 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,458,810 times
like others have said. if you disagree with a liberal or disagree with the president even about what city has the best pizza it means your racist.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:38 PM

125 posts, read 143,595 times
hoo boy

it seems that most people view this as a purely black and white (i'm honestly not sure if the pun was intended or not ), but there's more nuance. one thing i think is important to point out is just because somebody says something that might be racist, that does not mean that the PERSON is a racist. one example: several professors at my university have thick accents that are borderline impossible to discern to those not used to hearing such thick accents. some people make jokes or comments about this that straddle the line of good taste. is it appropriate to call them out when they cross the line? absolutely. but does that mean that the person hates all non-whites (or simply all middle easterners or (india) indians or whoever)? i don't think so.

one thing i would like to discuss is the term "reverse racism." there is no such thing as "reverse racism." racism against whites by another group is just plain racism. now, many things that whites claim are racist against them aren't actually racist (it just levels the playing field for other races). however, i'm sure that it's not unheard of for whites to be the victims of racist attacks, and when it does happen, that's just racism, not "reverse racism"

Old 05-30-2013, 09:40 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Don't want to be called a racist, don't say racist comments, at least not in public.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:44 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freespiritbty View Post

Old 05-30-2013, 09:52 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,837,945 times
and of course people can still be discriminated about what they look like, too old, too fat, thin , ugly, spotty etc..

this racism game is a joke.

why should boatloads of unwashed, 3rd world peasants get a free ride anyway?

Old 05-30-2013, 09:57 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
and of course people can still be discriminated about what they look like, too old, too fat, thin , ugly, spotty etc..

this racism game is a joke.

why should boatloads of unwashed, 3rd world peasants get a free ride anyway?
If your going to trash entire groups, have the balls to take the heat instead of crying like a little girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies