U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 10:26 PM

9,995 posts, read 11,647,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
I told this before, but do you know what these rat bast*rd Republicans tried to do in this state two years ago? A wealthy benefactor left $250,000 to go to the Veteran's Home in this state after he died. These rats proposed cutting the budget for the Veteran's Home by, you guessed it, $250,000 when the donation became public. Yes, those America-loving, troop-living Republicans. The man did not give the money to take the place of the state legislature allocating money to vets, he did it to give the vets something extra. Naturally, those rat bast*rds had their flag pins on their lapels while they voted. Do you know what, though? Much like with this forum, when you confront them on their rank hypocrisy and phoniness, they squeal like stuck pigs. They whine and cry, much like here. And then, for a little while, they shut up. Then they come back again.
Yep, they put the rat in ratbastards!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 10:30 PM

69,372 posts, read 55,387,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
How astute of you. That is why anyone votes for Republican's. Oh, and that flippant, and really repugnant attitude, is why I left the party 12 years ago and why it's nearly dead to people my age and younger. Keep that up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Yep, they put the rat in ratbastards!
Any minute now Mr Mon will be telling us they left the Democratic Party because of your attitude.. Oh wait, thats right.. its perfectly ok to be childish and call people names as long as your a lefty. If your a righty, pointing out that lefties are dumb for making claims that arent even close to being true, (like the survey is being done by the National GOP) then you cause people to leave your party..

Well who am I to question dumb people joining the Democratic Party.. seems to be full of them nowadays.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:39 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,728,540 times
Bascialy we have two parties made up of differences in social and fiscal platforms. Choice is always good to have. I certainyl don't want two parties competting on giving more of what we can't afford like in so mnay europeans nations. Bascially that means two candidates offerig more free stuff than the pother guy when its never free. I hope with this unfavorable pols on both parties that we see anther party with more choice personally.Won't a presidential runoff be something.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:40 PM

8,501 posts, read 7,652,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
I'm 21
Good for you.

One more whiner with no clue or experience in anything....but here we go:

Quote:
Do they want to make college affordable? No
College isn't a right to education. Afford it or S T F U.

Quote:
Healthcare for all?
LMAO. What happened to tort reform or working with what you have before spending trillions on something "new"?

Quote:
From this century with social issues (gay marriage, abortion, soft drugs)? No
Social issues are social issues. When the economy is in the crapper and folks concentrate on "social issues" that are really of no substance ( ain't gonna make or break anything).....pathetic.

Quote:
Curb income inequality (we have the worst in the developed world) and make wealthier people pay their fair share? No
Did a 21 year old really just say that? LMFAO.
--------------
Quote:
Insult and isolate most minority groups? Yes
The liberal party absolutely does that. Always telling 'em that they're too stupid to think for themselves and that they can't get anything/maintain anything if they don't "trust" in the liberal fools. Who only use them for votes.

Quote:
Too many religious nuts and extremists? Yes
Who are no REAL threat to anything. Why don't the libs start getting busy worrying about the religion of Peace that flew planes in to the trade center on 9/11? When are they going pick up on that?

Quote:
Too many (not most of them by any means at all, but more than the other side) racists and bigots? Yes
The neophyte with big britches who makes NO SENSE, should take a break.

Quote:
Out to protect only the wealthiest and call everyone else a lazy, unmotivated,welfare bum? Yes
Represents an old and dying America that is not representative of my generation nor our lives/views (mainly)? Yes
You don't have a generation that stands for anything other than what other generations have already stood for. The only difference is that your generation is sucking the country dry with all the whining.

Quote:
Sooo, yeah, sorry GOP. You've got to change from your current stage if you want me to vote for you in the future. Some first steps would be single-payer healthcare, affordable higher education, support gay marriage, and stop being babies and intentionally blocking everything that Obama tries to do

So good luck with that! Because the current GOP? Ain't nobody got time for that!
Any early 20-something who posts on CD has much larger issues than politics.

Go to a party. Have fun. Have a beer. Go write Justin Bieber (or his female equivalent) another love letter....

Last edited by Informed Info; 04-04-2013 at 10:51 PM..

Old 04-04-2013, 10:43 PM

24,639 posts, read 24,777,396 times
Actually, I care what the 20 somethings have to say.
I was one and I had opinions that I carry through to this day, they reflect those of the poster you were trying to dismiss.
You simply looked like a whining, get off of my lawn, type of person.

They are our future, they vote.
They're probably more politically savvy than you or I, they will shape (as far as they can) the world.

You and I are relics.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:44 PM

5,280 posts, read 3,487,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Any minute now Mr Mon will be telling us they left the Democratic Party because of your attitude.. Oh wait, thats right.. its perfectly ok to be childish and call people names as long as your a lefty. If your a righty, pointing out that lefties are dumb for making claims that arent even close to being true, (like the survey is being done by the National GOP) then you cause people to leave your party..

Well who am I to question dumb people joining the Democratic Party.. seems to be full of them nowadays.
You're squealing an awful, awful lot tonight.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 PM

9,995 posts, read 11,647,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

I was joking, you know. Oh right, you don't do humor.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:49 PM

8,803 posts, read 7,563,247 times
The Democrats are so cool and hip. I want to be like them one day. They really speak to my generation since they use the internet.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:51 PM

69,372 posts, read 55,387,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
You're squealing an awful, awful lot tonight.
Ahh, poor baby, did I hurt your feelings by pointing out what should be dam obvious to anyone with a brain, which is that there isnt a dam thing in the survey to indicate its being done by the National GOP?

Dont blame me because you'd rather post meaningless crap and run around calling people names because you didnt notice the obvious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
I was joking, you know. Oh right, you don't do humor.
Sure you were, dont worry, I believe you..

Old 04-04-2013, 10:52 PM

24,639 posts, read 24,777,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
The Democrats are so cool and hip. I want to be like them one day. They really speak to my generation since they use the internet.
You've made the same comment twice.
Feeling insecure in your beliefs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies