U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 06:14 PM

13,180 posts, read 13,049,245 times

Advertisements

Deer Stoopid Liburals.

You may live in Coneticut, and they tell me yur state has the highest income and has the most edumication of any State.

But u are stoopid fer puttin rules on yur guns. If u go to poorest states and the least edumated states u will see that We vote fur right wing poluticans, and they leeve our guns alone, ...that's all we got.

I know yuour jealous now. But too late...you can't be like us no more!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2013, 06:14 PM

19,122 posts, read 22,158,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Deer Liburals,

My State would like yur guns two. I live n Elaska with other mani uther men, cause I kud find no wurk in my miltia state of Idaho. No purty woemen here, so instead, we luv our guns, they make us feil macho, and we are very tuff two. I may be 55 year old w/pot belly but i cans still shoot from my wheelchair, even when i'm drunk. The end.
Ewe, shed tayk the ID 10 T tess

Old 04-07-2013, 06:23 PM

29,125 posts, read 21,965,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
LOL... Where have I seen that quote before? Oh yeah, in response to the many people who said President Obama was going to be re-elected. You wouldn't believe that either. You guys had your own polls, and your own imaginations, and you thought you knew everything... And you were wrong. This whole American experience just isn't working out for you anymore now that the good guys are finally starting to win. Maybe it's time for you to consider going somewhere else.
Anti-constitutionalists are not the "good guys".

This too shall pass - otherwise the republic is doomed.

We are the shining city on the hill - not the shantytown in the swamp.

Old 04-07-2013, 06:38 PM

19,122 posts, read 22,158,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
LOL... Where have I seen that quote before? Oh yeah, in response to the many people who said President Obama was going to be re-elected. You wouldn't believe that either. You guys had your own polls, and your own imaginations, and you thought you knew everything... And you were wrong. This whole American experience just isn't working out for you anymore now that the good guys are finally starting to win. Maybe it's time for you to consider going somewhere else.
You won't WIN a thing. If Congress doesn't recall the spanking they got last time they will be reminded again.

That 2nd is going to be a real sticking point, because that can't be legally changed and if it is we gun owners can take the govt back. We are armed after all.

We re armed for that very reason. The 2nd isn't about hunting, and if it is then it's about hunting dictators and power hungry politicians.

Of course you are FREE to leave the USA and live in any place that will have you. The USA belongs to the legal gun owner.

Your messiah is history. The error will be corrected next time around if Obama doesn't screw up too bad. If he does you will thank gun owners, since internationally Obama is known to be the weakest link in the USA ever. Basically a joke.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:38 PM

16,936 posts, read 22,202,288 times
CT is an overpopulated cesspool with some of the nastiest, most aggressive, selfish, money-centric and arrogant people I've ever encountered (and half of them come up I91 to infest the better state of VT every weekend). yeah there's exceptions but the majority will fit that mold. I'm almost ashamed of the fact that half my family landed there in the 1630's. I hope the 1.7 billion dollar arms industry leaves that state. That these laws passed doesn't shock me, that place has just been a suburb of NYC for decades (and it's that which has ruined that state).

Old 04-07-2013, 07:45 PM

3,895 posts, read 4,553,625 times
Another offer I want to make to people in high gun control/high taxed nanny states is come on over to Indiana
Were one of the most free states in the country.
Taxes are low in Indiana and our governor and state legislature is working on cutting taxes even further.
Nations most affordable Housing market is Indianapolis and homes in Indiana have a 1% cap on property taxes
Not to mention our strong economy with record job creation:
Celadon Moves Forward With Driver School - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
Ohio Company Plans New Distribution Center - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
Cloud-based Company Plans Big Expansion - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
GEICO: Work Force Led Company to Indiana - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
Chrysler Confirms Plans to Add 1,250 Jobs - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
5 jobs announcements in 4 weeks with over 3000 new jobs coming. That's just a small sample of the jobs announcements our state has been having.

Your 2nd Amendment rights will be honored in Indiana

Old 04-08-2013, 04:45 AM

315 posts, read 194,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
we're coming for Alaska and Montana next. No American citizen should be allowed to own a high capacity magazine. It won't be long until this becomes a law. This is a liberal country that is trending more liberal. Your guns are a threat to society.
You are going to get nothing. You may get Mass, or a few other liberal states, but your going to get noting in the Midwest. Your going to get nothing nationally. The gun ban and mag ban is DOA. I just bought several 30 round mags. for my AR at normal prices. Screw the gun ban idiots. lets take them out in 14

Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 AM

315 posts, read 194,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
LMAO

You think the rest of the country wants nanny bloomberg telling them how to live? He has zero chance of getting anywhere in national politics. He's thoroughly hated elsewhere. And we still have a Constitution that makes the dictates of a wannabe dictator null and void.
I would not waste my breath, this idiot does not understand that after Heller V DC its unconstitutional to ban a class of guns. It can't be done and will get struck down. The court has ruled that its an individual right that the Well regulated Militia was only and example of. Even Mass, NY and the rest of the liberal paradises can't ban guns outright.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:34 AM

23,851 posts, read 19,796,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So sheriffs have decided that they know more than supreme court justices ?
What is it about liberals and person worship???

Old 04-08-2013, 05:45 AM

1,464 posts, read 2,739,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfamily View Post
I would like to extend an offer to you all that I made to New York, Colorado, and California a while back.
Please send to us Alaskans all of your banned firearms, high capacity magazines, ammo, and your other illegal firearm contraband.
We will take excellent care of your banned firearms and equipment.
We promise to exercise them often and keep them clean.
You will be welcome to visit us and use them anytime.
Thanks but no thanks. Most of us here in Connecticut don't have guns or if we do, they are no longer guns with High Capacity magazines, lots of ammo and we surely will more than likely never, ever have illegal firearms again.
I hope none of the parents from Newtown see your offer on here because they would be the last ones who would send you ANY kind of firearm. Why would anyone want to send you a firearm that could perchance blow off any other little kids face the way they did here in Newtown?? Why would we EVER give anyone who might be not quite "right" mentally a chance to do what was done here?
If you live in an area in Alaska where there is a huge need to KILL animals to survive try finding work somewhere and perhaps purchase your required food.
Oh, by the way...do me a favor. Talk to that LOSER who lives on the island in Alaska raising sled dogs about FEEDING his dogs. I am so close to calling the SPCA on him it isn't funny. Watched YUKON MEN last week and I could COUNT the ribs on his dogs..SICKENING. There is another guy on that show who originally comes from Boston and his dogs are beautiful..not skin and bones, I wanted to cry.
Visit you to use a gun..not likely. We are all about "gunned out" here in CT and more than likely will be for a while to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies