U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-07-2013, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Too far from home.
8,743 posts, read 5,765,488 times
Reputation: 2361

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
I could care less how you perceive me but **** the OP, we don't even share the same views on the subject.
Actually I was referring to Harrier and EdwardA but you can always make it a threesome. You may not share the same views as them, but you are pretty close.

 
Old 04-07-2013, 03:47 PM
 
267 posts, read 167,577 times
Reputation: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Actually I was referring to Harrier and EdwardA but you can always make it a threesome. You may not share the same views as them, but you are pretty close.
Why you gotta make it a homosexual situation? Seems pretty suspect if you ask me. And no our views aren't similar at all.

Last edited by Perception; 04-07-2013 at 04:10 PM..
 
Old 04-07-2013, 03:47 PM
 
4,839 posts, read 3,557,951 times
Reputation: 1834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Yet you can't divulge why it is
Actually, I did. It was pretty clear. Sorry if you can't comprehend taking a child out of a perfectly stable home simply because the parents are gay & throwing them into an adoption agency is clearly illogical. I would venture to say that kind of thinking is delusional & unstable. Actually, demented is the word I would use.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 03:48 PM
 
Location: The Cascade Foothills
10,953 posts, read 8,666,404 times
Reputation: 6459
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Actually I was referring to Harrier and EdwardA but you can always make it a threesome. You may not share the same views as them, but you are pretty close.
lol
 
Old 04-07-2013, 03:52 PM
 
267 posts, read 167,577 times
Reputation: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Actually, I did. It was pretty clear. Sorry if you can't comprehend taking a child out of a perfectly stable home simply because the parents are gay & throwing them into an adoption agency is clearly illogical. I would venture to say that kind of thinking is delusional & unstable.
If the child is given a thorough explanation as to why they was removed then it wouldn't be illogical, because the removal of the child from such a subtly pervasive psychologically detrimental environment will, in the long run, greatly benefit the child.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 03:55 PM
 
Location: University City, Philadelphia
22,592 posts, read 12,301,779 times
Reputation: 15491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Nope.



Like I said homosexuality was originally un the DSM and taken out for political reasons only. For homosexuals to adopt children with impressionable minds is a detriment to society and goes against the laws of nature. Now I'm not intolerant of homosexuals because it's none of my business but to adopt and raise children is Babylonian and unnatural.
Complete nonsense.

Still smarting after a vote that was taken 40 Years Ago by the majority of psychiatrists affiliated with the American Psychiatric Association (APA)? What about all those other professional organizations and associations not only in the US but in Canada, Europe, Australia, etc.? Why not tell us about the positions taken by the American Sociologial Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Anthropological Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the Canadian Psychological Association, etc., etc., ad infinitum ... can it be because they all came out on the side of gay people?
 
Old 04-07-2013, 04:00 PM
 
4,839 posts, read 3,557,951 times
Reputation: 1834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
If the child is given a thorough explanation as to why they was removed then it wouldn't be illogical, because the removal of the child from such a subtly pervasive psychologically detrimental environment will, in the long run, greatly benefit the child.
Haha! So telling the kid "Sorry but we think gays are gross & you're obviously not benefitting from a loving home, we're taking you away" is logical. Ok!
 
Old 04-07-2013, 04:09 PM
 
267 posts, read 167,577 times
Reputation: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Actually I was referring to Harrier and EdwardA but you can always make it a threesome. You may not share the same views as them, but you are pretty close.
When in actuality this is your post, in which another poster who you quoted and was responding to was referring to I and the op so clarification was needed. That quote is below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I was thinking they should get together for a cocktail seeing as how they have so much in common.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Maybe most of the people are trying to ignore all your posts.
Because i post unpleasant truths when people look for uncomfortable lies? That's understandable, weak minded but understandable.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 04:20 PM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,660,037 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception;

Its funny you say that because you could never refute anything I've ever brought up if you can go to the philosophy section and challenge the idea and concept of my thread or go to the history thread and refute my post in the white slaves thread if you can't do this then hop off my heterosexual ****

Why on earth would I debate psychology with someone who seems to have had a hard time finishing high school? You obviously don't understand methodology, or the importance of peer reviewed sources... so debating with you is like debating with a tween.

Where'd you get your degree, Perception, and what did you get it in?

Fill us in and then we can see if you are ready to play with the grown folk, or if you should continue to be relegated to the sandbox with the rest of the gullible idiots who lap up conspiracy trash because they're too dang dumb to study anything that would actually make them a PRODUCTIVE part of society.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 04:21 PM
 
267 posts, read 167,577 times
Reputation: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Complete nonsense.

Still smarting after a vote that was taken 40 Years Ago by the majority of psychiatrists affiliated with the American Psychiatric Association (APA)? What about all those other professional organizations and associations not only in the US but in Canada, Europe, Australia, etc.? Why not tell us about the positions taken by the American Sociologial Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Anthropological Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the Canadian Psychological Association, etc., etc., ad infinitum ... can it be because they all came out on the side of gay people?
I said it once and ill say it for the last time it was a political move, nothing to do with morality or tolerance even. Pedophilia was also taken out of the DSM, its headlining news so I wouldn't expect for many people to know. These people in political positions are trying to recreate Greece and Rome in which pedaresty and homosexuality was not only a cultural norm but was encouraged. Pedophilia and pedaresty are the same thing if you ain't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Haha! So telling the kid "Sorry but we think gays are gross & you're obviously not benefitting from a loving home, we're taking you away" is logical. Ok!
Pathetic attempt to nullify my pov. If you think that's a logical and thorough explanation than you should..just do better lmao.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:24 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top