Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2013, 03:21 PM

267 posts, read 202,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Are you an expert?

Just when does one get to make the "choice" to be homosexual? How does that work? I don't ever recall someone giving me a "choice" card. What other "choices" do people get regarding their sexuality? Do you also get to choose to be asexual? bisexual?
I said it is a subconscious decision, I stated this earlier but people seem ignore my post further elaborating on my point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Too much ignorance in this post to even bother trying to address.
Yet you quoted and devoted a response to me, its ok to be intimidated.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:26 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Little boy, you need to get yourself an edumacation before you deign to lecture others on psychology, history, or whatever else you unashamedly get wrong time and time again.

You and the OP can maybe carpool together to the community college.
I was thinking they should get together for a cocktail seeing as how they have so much in common.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:28 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,787,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Btw has anybody else noticed how gay couples (both male and female) have a strong preference for boy babies? Even the lesbo couples prefer to adopt male babies. What's the reason behind this?
Where do get this info? You see one or two examples, and think that stands for the whole population? It used to be, men aren't allowed to adopt girls, unless they are married.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Take the kids away? How about if the kid was doing great at school, lots of friends, active in sports & other activities, great relationship w/its gay parents, the friends & others have no problems, they all get along good. In other words, a normal family. You'd take the kid out of that environment & toss it into foster care or whatever? You're so blinded by your hatred of gays that you're not even logical.
Lol I don't hate gays, I just feel they shouldn't be able to children however. And when you put it in that context the idea of taking an adopted child from the homosexual does seem extreme and insensitive and even cruel but its better than giving the child the idea that homosexuality is normal. Its just better for the child, they should learn to be not only tolerant and accepting of a person regardless of sexuality however being raised by homosexuals is a law against nature and dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
How do you perceive people prove to the courts that they are heterosexual?
They could monitor the couple to make sure deception isn't being used in adopting the children.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I was thinking they should get together for a cocktail seeing as how they have so much in common.
I could care less how you perceive me but **** the OP, we don't even share the same views on the subject.

However law of number #6 is on full display.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:35 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,166,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Lol I don't hate gays, I just feel they shouldn't be able to children however. And when you put it in that context the idea of taking an adopted child from the homosexual does seem extreme and insensitive and even cruel but its better than giving the child the idea that homosexuality is normal. Its just better for the child
As I said, illogical.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:36 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post

What's also amazing is that Harrier was allowed back, spewing his venom. Completely irrational.
This.

Quote:
I noticed that as well.
And this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162; They love phobes on this site. It doesn't matter how unfounded, irrational, how hysterical, and the amount of hyperbole...
And this.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
As I said, illogical.
Yet you can't divulge why it is

Old 04-07-2013, 03:39 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times
Quote:
Man I could care less if it was my way adoption agencies would ban gays from adopting children and any homosexual couple, male or female, should have their adopted children taken from them.
Like this young man?

Zach Wahls Speaks About Family - YouTube

Old 04-07-2013, 03:40 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,491 times
Quote:
I said it is a subconscious decision, I stated this earlier but people seem ignore my post further elaborating on my point of view.
Maybe most of the people are trying to ignore all your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies