Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2013, 04:06 PM

4,838 posts, read 4,150,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post

What's also amazing is that Harrier was allowed back, spewing his venom.
I noticed that as well.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:06 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,754,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Nope, if they adopt out of the good will and compassion for children then more power to them.

No but being homosexual is first a psychological problem and a choice second.
Are you an expert?

Just when does one get to make the "choice" to be homosexual? How does that work? I don't ever recall someone giving me a "choice" card. What other "choices" do people get regarding their sexuality? Do you also get to choose to be asexual? bisexual?

Old 04-07-2013, 04:07 PM

267 posts, read 201,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So, you oppose ALL adoptions?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You said this

If I was gay, you clearly said I shouldnt raise children. As it is, I happen to be straight, but that question never came up during the adoption process. Do you suggest the courts now demand people have sex in front of them so they can prove if someone is gay or st8?
Like I said homosexuality was originally un the DSM and taken out for political reasons only. For homosexuals to adopt children with impressionable minds is a detriment to society and goes against the laws of nature. Now I'm not intolerant of homosexuals because it's none of my business but to adopt and raise children is Babylonian and unnatural.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:08 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,845,924 times
Quote:
Like I said homosexuality was originally un the DSM and taken out for political reasons only. For homosexuals to adopt children with impressionable minds is a detriment to society and goes against the laws of nature. Now I'm not intolerant of homosexuals because it's none of my business but to adopt and raise children is Babylonian and unnatural.
Once again, how do you suppose straight single individuals prove they are straight? Have sex in the court room before the judge pronounces the child yours?

Old 04-07-2013, 04:14 PM

267 posts, read 201,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Once again, how do you suppose straight single individuals prove they are straight? Have sex in the court room before the judge pronounces the child yours?
Man I could care less if it was my way adoption agencies would ban gays from adopting children and any homosexual couple, male or female, should have their adopted children taken from them.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:16 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,771,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Not all but unrelated men are more likely to molest children then related men, thus statistically gay men should not be allowed to adopt unrelated kids.

Unrelated adults in the home associated with child-abuse deaths - The University of Chicago Medicine

Are biological fathers or unrelated men more*dangerous*for*children? | Wintery Knight
"More than 80 percent of those households consisted of the child's mother and her boyfriend. In 74 percent of those cases, the boyfriend was the perpetrator." --quote

This article has nothing to do with gay parents. There is plenty of information out there that contradicts your bias with proven facts. You really need to get over your hate, and start to accept the fact that it is straight men who are causing the vast majority of abuse.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I hope that sicko pedophile couple is locked up for the rest of their lives. I feel sorry for kids who are placed into sexually abusive homes like that.

Btw has anybody else noticed how gay couples (both male and female) have a strong preference for boy babies? Even the lesbo couples prefer to adopt male babies. What's the reason behind this?
If they are locked up, they belong with the sicko pedophile fathers who raped their daughters that were BORN into sexucally abusive homes.

Have you done a study on gay couple (both male and female) adoption?

Old 04-07-2013, 04:19 PM

4,838 posts, read 4,150,633 times
Quote:
Man I could care less if it was my way adoption agencies would ban gays from adopting children and any homosexual couple, male or female, should have their adopted children taken from them.
Take the kids away? How about if the kid was doing great at school, lots of friends, active in sports & other activities, great relationship w/its gay parents, the friends & others have no problems, they all get along good. In other words, a normal family. You'd take the kid out of that environment & toss it into foster care or whatever? You're so blinded by your hatred of gays that you're not even logical.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I noticed this among the gay men, also black boys in particular. Which to me is a big red flag.
Not as big as the big red flag you are waving!!!!!!

Old 04-07-2013, 04:20 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,845,924 times
Quote:
How do you perceive people prove to the courts that they are heterosexual?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies