U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 12:31 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,628,711 times

Advertisements

I'm no fan of RW, but I believe he supports gays and for anyone to prasie anothers death is just wrong. I guess a Progressive didn't write this........

Old 04-07-2013, 12:34 PM

12,715 posts, read 11,582,423 times
There is no need for anyone on any side to make political mileage out of a young man's death, which likely had nothing to do with politics.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:34 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,303,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
I refuse to believe anything on Michelle Malkin's blog, and I never heard of soopermexican. Do you have any credible sources?
Ever try expanding your world a bit? It won;t hurt , I promise.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:35 PM

5,721 posts, read 5,453,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
......Calling it 'karma'. Karma for what exactly? His son has suffered with depression his whole life. What kind of hateful ghoul jumps for joy at the news of someone's suicide? Especially when it's an innocent person such as Matthew Warren?

My condolences to Mr. Warren on the loss of his youngest son.

‘Oh, karma’: Ghouls rush to blame Rick Warren for son’s suicide

Leftists Gleefully Hope Rick Warren’s Son Was Gay To Mock Religion

Wha-? They hope Matthew was gay ----for what exactly? What a bunch of losers. How sad for them to go through life with so much hate in their hearts a family they don't even know.
Indeed we hope all suicide victims are gay Christians that'll teach y'all a lesson.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:36 PM

14,920 posts, read 11,140,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
This is something that scares me about liberals. They lack a heart. I'm shocked over and over when liberals celebrate tragedies that happen to anyone they don't like. And they vote....
Really? You think that because I'm a liberal I lack a heart?

How can you even engage people in conversation who say nonsense like this?

Old 04-07-2013, 12:38 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,301,779 times
Quote:
This is something that scares me about liberals. They lack a heart. I'm shocked over and over when liberals celebrate tragedies that happen to anyone they don't like. And they vote....
Nonsense.

Rubbish.

A lame attempt to demonize gay people, liberals, African-Americans, Jews, or any group that voted for Obama that you clearly despise.

Have a nice day ... and a beautiful spring day it is!

Old 04-07-2013, 12:38 PM

19,450 posts, read 17,694,222 times
Quote:
You got any proof that liberals lack a heart or celebrate a persons death or is speculating something as horrible as this without proof something that conservatives specialize in?

Old 04-07-2013, 12:41 PM

9,033 posts, read 8,721,858 times
Quote:
When the next big earthquake hits San Francisco, we'll find out just how tolerant and empathetic you people are.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:42 PM

1,209 posts, read 889,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergofa View Post
Ever try expanding your world a bit? It won;t hurt , I promise.

I have enough experience with Malkin's lies that I can comfortably dismiss her thank you very much.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:43 PM

19,450 posts, read 17,694,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
......Calling it 'karma'. Karma for what exactly? His son has suffered with depression his whole life. What kind of hateful ghoul jumps for joy at the news of someone's suicide? Especially when it's an innocent person such as Matthew Warren?

My condolences to Mr. Warren on the loss of his youngest son.

‘Oh, karma’: Ghouls rush to blame Rick Warren for son’s suicide

Leftists Gleefully Hope Rick Warren’s Son Was Gay To Mock Religion

Wha-? They hope Matthew was gay ----for what exactly? What a bunch of losers. How sad for them to go through life with so much hate in their hearts a family they don't even know.
Really, you are gonna use an extremist right-wing web site that uses tweets as proof for your hatred of liberals? You conservatives never cease to amaze me for believing everything you read on the web!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies