U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 02:10 PM

10,361 posts, read 12,636,257 times

Advertisements

Describe a scenario where a straight white Christian conservative male is the victim of a hate crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2013, 02:46 PM

46,054 posts, read 29,344,339 times
When one is attacked by a different group of people for who he is.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:50 PM

4,893 posts, read 2,862,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Describe a scenario where a straight white Christian conservative male is the victim of a hate crime.
Yes, and there are cases where there have been convictions. although I don't know about all five at the same time but there have been cases where a minority has been convicted for a hate crime against a white person

Old 04-07-2013, 03:22 PM

10,361 posts, read 12,636,257 times
I don't think it has happened, nor could it happen. But I'm still open to your replies.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:35 PM

4,130 posts, read 3,839,112 times
Quote:
I don't think it has happened, nor could it happen. But I'm still open to your replies.
Maybe you should educate yourself by doing a little research on your own points. ~20% of all hate crimes are perpetrated against whites, and you can break it down any way you wish from there. The FBI keeps the stats about hate crime violations and makes them available to the public. It's a requirement of the hate crime laws this information is recorded and made available over the last 2 decades.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:03 PM

46,054 posts, read 29,344,339 times
Quote:
It can and does happen, even if you don't want to believe it does.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:07 PM

9,519 posts, read 7,744,423 times
Isn't any crime that is basically motivated by hate a "hate crime"?
Do you REALLY believe that NOBODY hates male heterosexual WASPs?
(White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)
or Catholics, for that matter...
Dream on!

Old 04-07-2013, 04:11 PM

3,039 posts, read 2,155,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Isn't any crime that is basically motivated by hate a "hate crime"?
Do you REALLY believe that NOBODY hates male heterosexual WASPs?
(White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)
or Catholics, for that matter...
Dream on!

Yep. All violent crime is hateful in nature. Does not matter the motivation.

All a so-called hate crime does is try to punish thinking.

If you rob me at gun point because I have money in my wallet then you go to jail for 3 years. if you rob me at gun point because I'm a member of a protected group who happens to have money on me then you go to jail for 5 years.

Same crime=different time.

Old 04-07-2013, 06:24 PM

142 posts, read 101,069 times
Quote:
So, you're too stupid and/or lazy to check the FBI hate crime statistics, huh? Obviously, you are. Par for the course. Inept, clueless, and stupidly assumption.

Straights are hate-crime victims.
Whites are hate-crime victims.
Christians are hate-crime victims.
Men are hate-crime victims.
FBI — Victims

The scenario is when someone is the subject of a crime with the motivation being that they are a straight or white or Christian or male. You actually needed someone to explain this to you? How can you possibly be so moronic?

(Why you asked about conservatives is beyond me, except for the possibility that you felt compelled to yet again manifest your ignorance. Since ideology is neither a religion nor an inherent trait, it is not a class covered by hate-crime laws, as anyone who isn't a complete fool knows.)

Old 04-07-2013, 06:29 PM

14,920 posts, read 11,109,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Yes, and there are cases where there have been convictions. although I don't know about all five at the same time but there have been cases where a minority has been convicted for a hate crime against a white person
Relative to population percentage, more black people are charged with bias-motivated sentence enhancements than white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or