U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 05:42 PM

3,029 posts, read 2,111,477 times

Advertisements

I voted for him and everyone in my family voted for him. most of my friends voted for him. the latinos I know were especially open about voting for him, even more so than the black folks I know. is this thread implying that there was some sort of fraud?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2013, 06:26 PM

16,340 posts, read 16,466,012 times
I don't know, I live in a place that is "allegedly" conservative..........but I still see Osama-2012 stickers all over the place.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:27 PM

7,946 posts, read 15,015,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
We were sitting at a table with friends at a get together Saturday and the person to my left asked, "How did this man get elected?" He was talking about Obama. He said that he had never met anyone that said they voted for him.

Do you know anyone that voted for him. I maybe know two people that said they voted for him. How about you?
Obviously you don't hang out with many people under 30. It's pretty much universal that if you are in a crowd of young people they will have voted for Obama or at least say they did.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:15 PM

7,315 posts, read 5,523,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
We were sitting at a table with friends at a get together Saturday and the person to my left asked, "How did this man get elected?" He was talking about Obama. He said that he had never met anyone that said they voted for him.

Do you know anyone that voted for him. I maybe know two people that said they voted for him. How about you?
What?

Old 07-07-2013, 08:30 PM

15,087 posts, read 11,982,733 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by NCN

We were sitting at a table with friends at a
get together Saturday and the person to my left asked, "How did this man get
elected?" He was talking about Obama. He said that he had never met anyone
that said they voted for him.

Do you know anyone that voted for him.
I maybe know two people that said they voted for him. How about you?
How odd! I live in another country and I know more people than that who voted for him.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obviously you have never been to one of their parties. No not mad at all, it separated the people further, especially financially because democrats decided believe and live by Obama economics. Seriously listen to Obama supporters talk, it's all doom and gloom, everyone is out to get them. Nothing but complaining and negativity and doing nothing but waiting for Obama then wondering why nothing is better.

listen to their reasons for voting for Obama and it will give you a laugh.
ROTFLMAO!! How high are you? I see Righties shaking their clenched fists skywards, sputtering how the country is going to hell in a hand basket, how that commie SOB is turning America into a fascist state through spittle-flecked lips.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:47 PM

5,580 posts, read 3,647,278 times
He lives in his own special world weltschmerz. Best just move a long and leave him be.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
He lives in his own special world weltschmerz. Best just move a long and leave him be.
Call me Weltz. It's easier.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:50 PM

5,580 posts, read 3,647,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
LOL...my thought exactly....
So you posted a sh1tload of tripe because Obama won the Presidentcy of the United States of America.

What's your next illogical tangent going to be??

Now let's review some facts that ACTUALLY matter to the topic..

In the end, it wasn't close. Barack Obama won re-election handily over Mitt Romney with 303 electoral votes, well more than the 270 electoral votes needed. Of the nine battleground states that were up for grabs, Obama won 7 of them, losing only North Carolina (Florida remains to be called).

65,367,939 Obama

Maybe you should read this a couple of times and that fog should clear...

60,707,106 Romney
I knew there was no contest, didn't even bother staying up. Didn't even bother looking in the morning. Romney lost before he started.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
I knew there was no contest, didn't even bother staying up. Didn't even bother looking in the morning. Romney lost before he started.
Yep, even though Obama GAVE him a debate on a silver platter. You know, a head start. Good sportsmanship, and all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies